• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest, Expressjet and SLC flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont worry about the eye contract, I cant get most of my fellow XJT pilots to make eye contact with me. Its not just because you are Skywest or CHQ. Its because alot of our pilots think they are better than everybody else including their fellow co-workers. Its the CAL mentality that has descended into our ranks.

in addition to probably the best cancellation policy in the industry (that being full guarantee for a cancelled flight, plus any overage for other legs that same day)
Ummm.......hate to break the news, Sport, but that is how all regional pilots get paid, except perhaps Mesa. You think that only happens at Skywest? Wow...

I thinks its sad/funny that pilot groups fight with each other for what is essentially scope. Like any pilot anywhere had anything to do with routes, bases, aircraft, scope. So get pissed at the pilot group, it shows your intelligence.

A lot of us non-SLC based SkyWest pilots get a weird vibe when we're in SLC too. It may not be that you're Express Jet, it may just be that you're not one of the chosen few.

Before I get negative I'll say this :As an XJT employee, I have no ill will towards any Skywest employees. All of the pilot's and FA's I've dealt with have been really cool. They seem like a good company in general.
With that said, I've heard that a select few Skywest employees have proclaimed their bitterness towards XJT since we are doing SLC flying for Delta. I seem to sense it with some (not all) of the SLC rampers (they may even be Delta employees). If that is the case, I think it's real funny that Skywest employees could be thinking tha.t way. They're one of the worst out there when it comes to "taking" others flying, especially with their big 90 seaters and substandard pay rates for those airframes. To get mad at XJT for flying SLC routes is ridiculous
I'm just writing this so that if you're a Skywest employee and you're bitter at XJT for "taking" your flying, you should reevaluate the big picture and realize you're a hypocrite and you have no leg to stand on.
To the vast majority of Skywest people, there's no ill will at all, just pointing this out.

a select few... damn right it's only a select few. that's the way things are with every job, every company, anywhere in the world. cry me a f*cking river you pansy. 99.9% of us at SkyWest could give a sh!t that your in SLC with us, just like your crews could give sh!t about us when we were doing the IAH flying. It's all relative. Notice how your post reads that you have "heard" and people have "proclaimed" to say these things, well of course, your in the main hub for our airline. Get over you f*cking moron, otherwise, post a more useful thread.

A lot of us non-SLC based SkyWest pilots get a weird vibe when we're in SLC too. It may not be that you're Express Jet, it may just be that you're not one of the chosen few.

If another pilot nods at you as you pass in the terminal in SLC, they aren't based in SLC. That base is like a whole different company

Sorry to add a little fuel to the fire, but ASA will be back in SLC this Summer.

Things will be back the way they are supposed to be. I don't care whether you talk to me or not. See you this Summer!

Ba, Bye!

I don't care who you are or who you fly for, that's funny right there:beer:

Latest resources

Back