Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is proof that ANY thread on FI over 3 pages long is bound to end up in a sorry sad p!ssing match.

Did you ever ask yourself why there are that many prior 121 pilots there? The real reason is that Skywest undercut everyone of their pilot groups sucked them dry like a tijuana hooker and left them by the side of the road.

I am glad your mother has a job.

My displeasure comes from all you FNG's with blinders on thinking that skywest is the best thing since sliced bread. You are getting screwed cant you see that. Good Hoe's are worth more than what you get paid. Respect yourself

:bawling: :crying: :bawling: :crying: :crying: :bawling: I understand your jealousy. Perhaps you should get therapy and reapply after your therapy. Don't worry the second interview usually goes a lot smoother and you won't have to pay union dues here either. Not the best thing since sliced bread just good work rules and competitive pay. cya in about a year sweetie.

Skywest screwed ACA and Air Wiskey

So evil SkyWest forced ACA management to go independent and slyly convinced Air Whisky management to invest in US Air.
Right.
Was SkyWest also responsible for the Kennedy assasination?
It's obvious there's a village missing an idiot.

So evil SkyWest forced ACA management to go independent and slyly convinced Air Whisky management to invest in US Air.
Right.
Was SkyWest also responsible for the Kennedy assasination?
It's obvious there's a village missing an idiot.

Apparently you are a FNG if you don't know the history. How did that 172 treat you for the last six years

:bawling: :crying: :bawling: :crying: :crying: :bawling: I understand your jealousy. Perhaps you should get therapy and reapply after your therapy. Don't worry the second interview usually goes a lot smoother and you won't have to pay union dues here either. Not the best thing since sliced bread just good work rules and competitive pay. cya in about a year sweetie.

I am not jealous at all. What do you guys have that we at other carriers need to be jealous about other than a nine incher stuffed up your cornholes. From Mgmt raping you.

I feel sorry for you low life scumb that can't stand and get paid what you deserve.

Let me write in in big F'n letters so maybe you can see it.

OTHER PILOT GROUPS MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU DO. IS THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE TALENTED THAN YOU GUYS? I DON'T THINK SO, IT IS BECAUSE THEY STAND TOGETHER AND SHOW MGMT THEY HAVE A PAIR

OTHER GROUPS ARE TOPPING OUT AT 121.00, 118.00, 103.00, 100.00

YOU ****************************** BAGS ONLY TOP OUT AT 93.00

AND YOU DEFEND YOUR GROUP LIKE THEY ARE STANDING UP FOR THEIR RIGHT AND DOING THEIR DUTY TO MAKE THIS A PROFESSION. HELL YOU ALL TALK CRAP ABOUT MESA AND THEY STILL MAKE MORE THAT YOU.

THAT WOULD PERSONALLY PISS ME OFF. NOT TO EVEN BE IN THE BALL PARK. YOU LET JERRY BULLY YOU AROUND. THE ONLY REASON HE IS NICE IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU ARE THE CHEAPEST HO'S ON THE BLOCK.

BLACK AND WHITE THERE IT IS

THAT IS WHAT I AM PISSE ABOUT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY.

I am not jealous at all. What do you guys have that we at other carriers need to be jealous about other than a nine incher stuffed up your cornholes. From Mgmt raping you.

I feel sorry for you low life scumb that can't stand and get paid what you deserve.

Let me write in in big F'n letters so maybe you can see it.

OTHER PILOT GROUPS MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU DO. IS THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE TALENTED THAN YOU GUYS? I DON'T THINK SO, IT IS BECAUSE THEY STAND TOGETHER AND SHOW MGMT THEY HAVE A PAIR

OTHER GROUPS ARE TOPPING OUT AT 121.00, 118.00, 103.00, 100.00

YOU ****************************** BAGS ONLY TOP OUT AT 93.00

AND YOU DEFEND YOUR GROUP LIKE THEY ARE STANDING UP FOR THEIR RIGHT AND DOING THEIR DUTY TO MAKE THIS A PROFESSION. HELL YOU ALL TALK CRAP ABOUT MESA AND THEY STILL MAKE MORE THAT YOU.

THAT WOULD PERSONALLY PISS ME OFF. NOT TO EVEN BE IN THE BALL PARK. YOU LET JERRY BULLY YOU AROUND. THE ONLY REASON HE IS NICE IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU ARE THE CHEAPEST HO'S ON THE BLOCK.

BLACK AND WHITE THERE IT IS

THAT IS WHAT I AM PISSE ABOUT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY.

So then using actually data from W-2s prove your case that most/all pilots make more than us. Also remember they have union dues deducted every month so you should really take 2% off all the hourly rates. Here's a hint we top out at more than 93/hr now plus 5% more for the 700/900. Show us how we make less than Mesa. Another theatrical argument that does not use facts. I don't think the industry is too pissed at us. Quite a few guys come from other airlines. Settle down there beavis. Try using facts next time. You may pissed off but we are not. Most of us are obviously happy with what we make so there is no need to meddle in our affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back