• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
A wise man once said:

"Arguing on the internet is like participating in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

So then using actually data from W-2s prove your case that most/all pilots make more than us. Also remember they have union dues deducted every month so you should really take 2% off all the hourly rates. Here's a hint we top out at more than 93/hr now plus 5% more for the 700/900. Show us how we make less than Mesa. Another theatrical argument that does not use facts. I don't think the industry is too pissed at us. Quite a few guys come from other airlines. Settle down there beavis. Try using facts next time. You may pissed off but we are not. Most of us are obviously happy with what we make so there is no need to meddle in our affairs.

Your new override is bs. Any you guys know it. Smoke and Mirrors. I guess you all like to take it from big daddy J.

Mesa does make more that you they top out at 100.00 you fags top out at 93.00 sorry ****************************** bag you are the bottom.

Apparently you are a FNG if you don't know the history. How did that 172 treat you for the last six years

I know the history because I was around for it.
Last time I was in a 172 was 10 years ago and the last time I gave any dual instruction was early 1990's.

Please elaborate on how SkyWest messed things up for Air Whisky and ACA. I know people at both places.

For extra credit please tell us your knowledge of the Bain group.

Give Airtime a break, you'd be pissed too if you dropped 80K at the Delta Connection Academy, got hired at ASA with a couple hundred hours and now have nearly 4000 hours of right seat RJ time with no upgrade insight.

What really pisses him off is that guys that started flying after he got hired at ASA, went to SkyWest, upgraded, have a couple types and several thousand turbine PIC, and are now moving on to even better places. He won't have that opportunity in the next several years. Let him bitch about the rates. Third year RJ captain pay will always beat out 5th-6th year FO pay.

Next time you go into work airtime ask someone a little more intelligent than you what the effects of work rules can have on total pay. I'll make over 84K this year while blocking under 850 hours -- and thats not counting per diem. I did that at seven year pay of $67hr. If I do the same next year as this I'll top 90k no problem. How bout yourself? 900 hours of block for 900 hours of pay? Life sucks huh?? I usually feel sorry for pilots at other carriers that haven't been as fortunate, not in your case. I'm glad when everybody starts hiring you'll still be stuck in that right seat unqualified for all of the Boeing and Airbus jobs.

Your new override is bs. Any you guys know it. Smoke and Mirrors. I guess you all like to take it from big daddy J.

Mesa does make more that you they top out at 100.00 you fags top out at 93.00 sorry ****************************** bag you are the bottom.

So what you're saying is that if Mesa pilots were offered SkyWest payscale they'd turn it down even though they make less money in every other airframe they operate (1900, EMB, Dash 8, CRJ, 200,700). Do I understand you correctly?

I'd be interested in hearing from some Mesa pilots on this one.

Give Airtime a break, you'd be pissed too if you dropped 80K at the Delta Connection Academy, got hired at ASA with a couple hundred hours and now have nearly 4000 hours of right seat RJ time with no upgrade insight.

What really pisses him off is that guys that started flying after he got hired at ASA, went to SkyWest, upgraded, have a couple types and several thousand turbine PIC, and are now moving on to even better places. He won't have that opportunity in the next several years. Let him bitch about the rates. Third year RJ captain pay will always beat out 5th-6th year FO pay.

Next time you go into work airtime ask someone a little more intelligent than you what the effects of work rules can have on total pay. I'll make over 84K this year while blocking under 850 hours -- and thats not counting per diem. I did that at seven year pay of $67hr. If I do the same next year as this I'll top 90k no problem. How bout yourself? 900 hours of block for 900 hours of pay? Life sucks huh?? I usually feel sorry for pilots at other carriers that haven't been as fortunate, not in your case. I'm glad when everybody starts hiring you'll still be stuck in that right seat unqualified for all of the Boeing and Airbus jobs.

To bad that you will probably be sitting at $93 forever. You hope to get hired else where I would to if I worked for Skywest. Most companies know your status and will never hire a skywest puke. That Sucks

Hey airtime42, at what point to you start challenging Skywest guys to a fight?

To bad that you will probably be sitting at $93 forever. You hope to get hired else where I would to if I worked for Skywest. Most companies know your status and will never hire a skywest puke. That Sucks
I know of people from SkyWest who got hired recently by Continental, Southwest, JetBlue, Air Tran and Virgin America. Who are the "most companies" you speak of?

He's just a moron who speaks out of his a$$ with no facts to back it up. He's totally ignorant of the situation at Skywest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back