Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad that you will probably be sitting at $93 forever. You hope to get hired else where I would to if I worked for Skywest. Most companies know your status and will never hire a skywest puke. That Sucks

So all the guys that went to Southwest and Continental are coming back?
airtime42=balloonknot

Guys.....please watch the name calling and get the thread back on track.

I am reading the thread as we speak. I am home with the FLU right now and can barely move. Sorry its taking some time. The warning was directed at airtime...sorry for not putting that in the original post. BTW, how long before Robbitussin kicks in?

Ok, after reading his post history, all I can say is WOW. The guy seems to want to fight and call others names on almost every post. So, he gets a week off.

To bad that you will probably be sitting at $93 forever. You hope to get hired else where I would to if I worked for Skywest. Most companies know your status and will never hire a skywest puke. That Sucks

I gave you to much credit. There's no way you have 4000 hours. If you did you'd know alot more about this industry than you've shown in your posts. More than likely you have 400 or maybe 1400 hours, and are flying the ATR(42), the junior aircraft right? I'll bet you even applied at SkyWest but didn't get the job. (or maybe you're still waiting to meet mins)

Skywest pilots are getting hired at every airline out there without any problem at all. We've had dozens, if not hundreds leave for Southwest, Continental, Alaska, Fed Ex, UPS, and Jet Blue. We're losing 20+ pilots a month to other airlines -- and they're not going to other regionals. The only status these other companies are worried about is turbine PIC, which you can start logging here well under a year -- less than 2 in the RJ.

[quote

Like my buddy said Hunting for the quick upgrade. I will sit and laugh when it takes seven years to upgrade at your $hitty carrier.

Then you'll be begging for some union representation.

Let it Rain[/quote]

airman........

Yeah, several studies have indeed shown that upgrade time is directly related to union representation. If only SKYWEST would have had a union, it wouldn't have taken me 2 years to upgrade. Please don't laugh at my struggles.

Guys.....please watch the name calling and get the thread back on track.

This thread was already derailed 3 days ago. It is dead in the water with no chance to come back. Please somebody make it stop. Anybody?

:uzi: THIS THREAD & TAWS:smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back