Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trick with skywest is where they hold their pilot interviews. The last couple they have had with the exception of STL and MEM is where they have either expanded or taken peoples flying. If I see a group interview in DTW or MSP then I might think they might be flying NWA

plus skywest owns their own planes don't they? I doubt nwa would lease them any because NWA wants to control everybody

Heard SkyWest got it today. Someone from TRG said so............(so it must be true) 30-35 CRJ 900......

Heard SkyWest got it today. Someone from TRG said so............(so it must be true) 30-35 CRJ 900......
If we (skywest) got it, how in the $#%@ could we train that many??? The training department has been severly backed up even before the 12 700 awarded a couple weeks back..... 30-35 more????

Look at all you skywest pukes

Drooling over taking other pilots jobs. You scabs are a bunch of pricks.

You will get yours one day

Who's drooling?

It just makes sense that Mesaba would get them. But since when has the airlines made sense?

Airtime42, who's jobs are they?

Last edited:
Yes, for the record this is not good...........nor is the ASA or Comair planes.....But, in the mean time......AIRTIME42, knock, knock.....(ever seen "Catch me if you can?"

It just makes sense that Mesaba would get them. But since when has the airlines made sense.
It would be nice, I have several friends there on the street. But then again maybe that was the master plan by big red - get them to take as many concessions as they can, and then all of a sudden "oh, hey, look what we got for ya..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back