Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no response from airtime .... he must be busy beating his wife and kicking the dog...

What ever let's you scabs sleep at night. The real funny part is that you all think that your airline is A OK. If skywest were no longer around the bar would deffinately be higher. To bad for the ASA guys though. They are trying to build a contract that is better not only for them but for the regional industry in general. Just like every other ALPA carrier. To bad that is all for not with a scumb bag pilot group like Skywest. Step up to the plate you toolsheds

What ever let's you scabs sleep at night. The real funny part is that you all think that your airline is A OK. If skywest were no longer around the bar would deffinately be higher. To bad for the ASA guys though. They are trying to build a contract that is better not only for them but for the regional industry in general. Just like every other ALPA carrier. To bad that is all for not with a scumb bag pilot group like Skywest. Step up to the plate you toolsheds

Are you drunk?

To disrespect the whole pilot group, like you do, is unprofessional and just plain ignorant. Nobody at SKYW has crossed a picket line and the flying they are awarded is THEIR flying. That's kind of why any regional can BID for the flying. Need I remind everyone that all of the flying they've been awarded has been from ALPA Major Airline carriers. I guess those major's guys are scabs now too? Oh the irony.

Yes, SkyWest could use a good union; however, you can't use that against them for ever f'ing business move they make. It's a growing company in an industry of too much supply vs. demand. It won't last forever. Get over it and welcome to the wonderful unstable world of regional airline flying. Watch your step!

Last edited:
Mine was a serious question. Who do you think deserves the planes?

Mainline Northwest pilots deserve the planes. They certianly don't belong at some regional where many of the pilots have to rely on public assistance to provide for their families.

I was in training at skywest recently......and met a Mx guy....he claimed skywest is taking on a 3rd carrior on '07.......I dont think its NWA..but i think is US Air....but who knows......any guesses?

Are you drunk?

To disrespect the whole pilot group, like you do, is unprofessional and just plain ignorant. Nobody at SKYW has crossed a picket line and the flying they are awarded is THEIR flying. That's kind of why any regional can BID for the flying. Need I remind everyone that all of the flying they've been awarded has been from ALPA Major Airline carriers. I guess those major's guys are scabs now too? Oh the irony.

Yes, SkyWest could use a good union; however, you can't use that against them for ever f'ing business move they make. It's a growing company in an industry of too much supply vs. demand. It won't last forever. Get over it and welcome to the wonderful unstable world of regional airline flying. Watch your step!

what ever makes you sleep at night. scum bag.

no news on friday, thats good news for mesaba pilots.......friday announcements only bring bad news! monday is for good news. there is still hope.....dang i need 1500 hours of pic.......so i can be looking for a better job like all the capts at xj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back