• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen here

Your whole pilot group hits a nerve with the rest of the industry. Everyone knows that Skywest is the gutter ball carrier of this industry.

Step up to the plate and get the job done. I know that is going to be hard when Jerry padds the ballott box with FNG's but if you guys are so senior and experienced you should be able to get it done.

Oh by the way that new pay schedule you just signed is all smoke and mirrors your still bringing up the rear.. It would sure piss me off to have to fly a 700 & 900 for fifty seat rates. Knowing everyone else is getting more. But hey if you will work for nothing they will surely let you.

"Listen here?" lol okay grand-dad can i sit on your lap while you tell me how things work?

First of all, I never said SkyWest was problem free. Sure there are problems at SkyWest. But you know what... There are just as many problems if not more at any other regional airline. If you want to cherry pick an airline about pay and QOL, why don't you start with the real bottom barrel, Mesa. SkyWest is the gutterball of the regionals? lol To tell you the truth, if SkyWest is taking flights from someone as immature as you're presenting yourself here then I'm all for it. You yourself do nothing good for this industry by acting like a jackass. While all pilots want the best in this industry, there are many business dynamics that you completely ignore.

By the way, I don't work for SkyWest, but I congratulate there success and I believe they can eventually work through there inner-company issues (with a union). You're not going to see overnight changes with a pilot group consisting of 2700+ people. If there management is able to get more flying, it's not because they have the cheapest operating cost. Chew on that for a moment.

So please. Continue your campaign to make SkyWest a better place by calling them names and disrespecting the pilot group. That's the most educated and professional approach possible, right? Hatred and stupidity, onward! I think I'm convinced that folks like yourself will always have something to bitch about.

ps.
Why don't you go tell some mainline United pilots that they are also scumbags. You know.. The ones that were displaced to captain seats at SkyWest after 9/11, instead of being thrown out on the street.

Last edited:
You sir, need to be sexxed, right now. It's saturday, go do something....anything. Lucky for me I'm at work, about to be told by you how we took flying too.

Drool over it you scumb, i feel bad for the Mesaba and Pinnicale guy's. They are going to get screwed by Skywest just like Air Wiskey and ACA did. I hope all you skywest loosers are proud.

90% of the new-hire classes are made up of prior part 121 and 135. I was one of them.

Did you ever ask yourself why there are that many prior 121 pilots there? The real reason is that Skywest undercut everyone of their pilot groups sucked them dry like a tijuana hooker and left them by the side of the road.

Airtime,
You sir are an idiot. I fly for a 121 carrier and I start class at SkyWest next month. I'm not going there because they undercut my carrier and we lost flying. I'm going there because it is better. And it kind of sounds like it is better than where you work because you are bitter.

Airtime,
You sir are an idiot. I fly for a 121 carrier and I start class at SkyWest next month. I'm not going there because they undercut my carrier and we lost flying. I'm going there because it is better. And it kind of sounds like it is better than where you work because you are bitter.

Dude you flew a 1900 and only have 1600 total time. You are going there because no one else will take you. Good luck with the seven year upgrade. It's coming.

Airtime,
Not true. I walked out of upgrade when I found out I got the job. PIC turbine time is not as important as QOL and job security for some of us. So, did you not get through the tech interview when you interviewed there? Is that where the anger comes from?

Airtime,
Not true. I walked out of upgrade when I found out I got the job. PIC turbine time is not as important as QOL and job security for some of us. So, did you not get through the tech interview when you interviewed there? Is that where the anger comes from?

Never tried to get on at Skyworst

Airtime,

My displeasure comes from all you FNG's with blinders on thinking that skywest is the best thing since sliced bread. You are getting screwed cant you see that. Good Hoe's are worth more than what you get paid. Respect yourself

Guys like Airtime are the reason why the ignore function was invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back