Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest/asa/xjt...no excuse for not having industry best contract!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been told that SKYW has been able to get around our scope clause by labeling ASA as a holding company which satisfies our contract language.
yea.. there will be alot of grievances and will go to court. Bottomline if your a skywest guy you should want all 3 to come together and have 1 big list with 7,000 pilots. Have a industry leading contract and make it one badass place to work!

Well you'll probably see that one go to court..... where a bunch of labor's money will be spent fighting deep pockets which will end up winning.

The real question is when is Mesa going to be purchased?

No one is buying Mesa. Mesa assests...maybe. But NO ONE will buy Mesa Air Group.

yea.. there will be alot of grievances and will go to court. Bottomline if your a skywest guy you should want all 3 to come together and have 1 big list with 7,000 pilots. Have a industry leading contract and make it one badass place to work!

Maybe its already pretty badass to work at SkyWest Airlines.

yea, it will be one certificate... this sounds good for all! finally something good! one certificate, one list, platform for industry leading things.

yea, it will be one certificate... this sounds good for all! finally something good! one certificate, one list, platform for industry leading things.

You live in a pipe dream. You union guys always try to make it sound like you are going to let SkyWest in on something awesome out of the goodness of your hearts. Maybe, for once, SkyWest is letting YOU in on something good. Ever think of that?

dont worry it will fall apart because the xjt contract requires ALL lists to be merged... so its either all 3 in 1 or nothing at all

I guess it all depends what is offered during the merge negotiations. What would the pilots of the combined ASA/XJT want in return to wave the scoped merger of SkyWest Airlines into the ASA/XJT list? This is your time to go for the moon if Inc. really wants to keep us apart. Everything is up for negotiation.

Personally I want all three lists merged, but holding strong on to forcing a three way merger might not be in the best interest of the ASA/XJT pilots. I see good things in your future if you folks want to go for it. Good luck guys

I guess it all depends what is offered during the merge negotiations. What would the pilots of the combined ASA/XJT want in return to wave the scoped merger of SkyWest Airlines into the ASA/XJT list? This is your time to go for the moon if Inc. really wants to keep us apart. Everything is up for negotiation.

Personally I want all three lists merged, but holding strong on to forcing a three way merger might not be in the best interest of the ASA/XJT pilots. I see good things in your future if you folks want to go for it. Good luck guys
merge all 3 together, bring XJT contract and it will be great for all!

merge all 3 together, bring XJT contract and it will be great for all!

The same contract that lead to you being BOUGHT for LESS than SkyWest originally proposed to buy you for two years ago?

Like I said, I'm cool with that. But, do not negotiate yourselves into a corner. Think outside of the contract a bit.

Latest resources

Back