Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest/asa/xjt...no excuse for not having industry best contract!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The same contract that lead to you being BOUGHT for LESS than SkyWest originally proposed to buy you for two years ago?
I dont fly for XJT. I know that they have a great pilot contract. All, im saying is get that contract over to Skywest or something similar so its a great place to be and now the standard will be higher for others to start negotiating better contracts such as Republic

The same contract that lead to you being BOUGHT for LESS than SkyWest originally proposed to buy you for two years ago?

The per share price doubled. Either way get over yourself quick! I have been through several mergers growing up in ghis business and 1 thing is a constant when employees fight eachother we loseamd mgt wins! All 3 pilot groups bring a lot OS positive to the table that we all can reap rewards from. Together we profit separate we lose.

The per share price doubled. Either way get over yourself quick! I have been through several mergers growing up in ghis business and 1 thing is a constant when employees fight eachother we loseamd mgt wins! All 3 pilot groups bring a lot OS positive to the table that we all can reap rewards from. Together we profit separate we lose.

Didnt XJT do a 1 for 10 reverse split between the last offer and this one... If so its a great deal based on the price of 6.75

Last edited:

Per share price doubled, after the ten-for-one reverse split. Do the math.

Last edited:
A merge of all 3 would be ideal....maybe too ideal. I for one would like to see an in house collective of representation if that were the case. But its one day at a time from this point on. One thing is for sure, Skywest Inc. does not make "Bad" business decisions.

Every ExpressJet Pilot out there has not for one minute stopped talking about if they get bought they will have to merge all the lists. What do you mean, what will be battled in court? You think the ExpressJet pilots are just gonna let it go? They negotiated for a merged list if they get bought. They got bought and it doesn't look like the lists are getting merged. Thus ASA being the buyer. I know I am stating the obvious here but some people don't seem to get it. ASA bought ExpressJet so they didn't have to merge all the lists. I don't really know what is better in the long run. My thought would be one list for all groups, but obviously it is going to cause a major problem.

I know I am stating the obvious here but some people don't seem to get it.

No, some people don't.

What is the problem? ASA bought Express Jet...their lists will be merged.

If ASA is the entity that makes the purchase of Express Jet, what is there to talk about here?

Latest resources

Back