Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest/asa/xjt...no excuse for not having industry best contract!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think Express Jet's pilot group contract language 'sealing' scope agreements with Continental are worth...and that language is especially vulnerable now.

Watching the 2 MECs try to work together and trip over their dicks while trying to keep up with management is going to be the most entertaining sideshow of this whole thing.

Walk your junior tail over the office and let em have it then!

Walk your junior tail over the office and let em have it then!

Not a whole lot of point in that...but I'll enjoy watching bemusedly from the bleachers.

Why are people so proud to say ASA is buying ExpressJet? Just because some people said that couldn't happen? Seems that the decision to "let" ASA buy ExpressJet was made try to avoid combining lists!! This is not a good thing people. I would feel better about 7,000 over 4,000 strong!! Point being it seems that it is going to have to be battled out in court?

Nothing to "battle out"... Atlantic Southeast Airlines bought XJT, not Inc. Don't try outsmarting Jerry...you will lo(o)se that battle.

This is good for all of us, and let's work together to make it successful.

Last edited:
Hoping for the best here, definitely this has the potential to work out really well for all of us.

Latest resources

Back