• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest, ASA DOH integration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well eat them and read the above, SkyNation.

Funny how nation has not piped in on 120% 's post's? Gee...I wonder why? Oh that's right....he knows it is SO TRUE! Skywst mgmnt has been lying to their pilot group for years now....I would like to think that they are smart enough to see what is going on now...but if you take Nation, trout and the like....it will be like leading the "...lamb to the slaughter!" Jerry sees what these tools have to say and just sits back and laughs at how stupid they are...."oooohhhh....aaaaahhhh, skywst is sooooooo greeeeeaaat!:rolleyes::puke:He will be thanking you from the deck of his 3rd or 4th house. Nice job!:rolleyes:

Funny how nation has not piped in on 120% 's post's? Gee...I wonder why? Oh that's right....he knows it is SO TRUE! Skywst mgmnt has been lying to their pilot group for years now....I would like to think that they are smart enough to see what is going on now...but if you take Nation, trout and the like....it will be like leading the "...lamb to the slaughter!" Jerry sees what these tools have to say and just sits back and laughs at how stupid they are...."oooohhhh....aaaaahhhh, skywst is sooooooo greeeeeaaat!:rolleyes::puke:He will be thanking you from the deck of his 3rd or 4th house. Nice job!:rolleyes:

Dont'cha think maybe SSDD and SkyNazi, uh SkyNation have take way too much interest in seeing this drive fail. Can you say LOW LEVEL MANAGEMENT? They have no credibility, why argue something when nobody cares what you think.

Dont'cha think maybe SSDD and SkyNazi, uh SkyNation have take way too much interest in seeing this drive fail. Can you say LOW LEVEL MANAGEMENT? They have no credibility, why argue something when nobody cares what you think.

True DAT Playa!!:pimp:

I have been thinking the same thing.

LMAOROTF! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! How do you interpret my opinions on ASA's TA as wanting the ALPA drive at Skywest to fail?

LMAOROTF! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! How do you interpret my opinions on ASA's TA as wanting the ALPA drive at Skywest to fail?

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Are you now saying you're an ALPA supporter and you plan to vote yes? LMAOROTF! :laugh:

You'll have to climb out from under that desk first.

Simple question:

If ALPA couldn't get a single carrier petition approved in the TransStates/GoJet deal, how is ALPA/ASA possibly going to get a single carrier petition approved with ASA/Skywest?

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Are you now saying you're an ALPA supporter and you plan to vote yes? LMAOROTF! :laugh:

You'll have to climb out from under that desk first.

Yeah, that's what you do. Show me where I have written anything anti ALPA. All I have done is trying point out to you that Skywest management is pretty crafty, and what you're all excited about may not be as you see it.

I don't expect anything from you, but if Skywest Pylot knew who I was he'd $hit. He'd for sure take back that statement.

I don't expect anything from you, but if Skywest Pylot knew who I was he'd $hit. He'd for sure take back that statement.
My statement was directed more towards Skynation than anyone else. Apparently I need to look at some of your previous posts. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Skywest union drive should have nothing to do with integration or not integration with ASA. Leave that out...personally, you can fence ASA from your seats and bases forever! It should be about getting a seat at the bargaining table, protecting your pilot group in times of medical or legal trouble, and finally achieving a binding agreement that Jerry is held accountable to, thereby helping to continue to raise the bar for all regional pilots instead of being the group that helps hold everybody back. Your growth will not stop if you vote in ALPA! I mean, seriously, do you think JA and the board are going to say, 'ok, thats it...no more growing our business because the pilots went union'! And ASA pilots are not drooling to take your seats! There will probably never be an integration of the two groups anyway.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back