• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest, ASA DOH integration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do not think SKYW mgmt. pays the AMLP states the employees affected will incur the costs of the arbitrator. Sec 13(ii) see above!
PBR

Well, someone has to pay the time it takes to negotiate a seniority integration and its Skywest management who would be negotiating in behalf of Skywest pilots. Maybe they will payroll deduct.

Last edited:
Which is ONE good reason for Skywest pilots to vote for ALPA. If Skywest pilots were represented by ALPA, ALPA Merger Policy would apply but the most important thing is that Skywest PILOTS (NOT management of SAPA) would negotiate directly with ASA pilots.
Thank you, I knew we were going in the same direction. I just don't like "At will employment"
PBR

Yes, if you look at all my posts, you will see that I'm 110% supporter of the ALPA Skywest drive and ALPA in general.
I never thought anything different, just different understanding of the issues.
PBR

Thats because you are a moron. If I wanted your opinion I would give it to you.

Why am I a moron? Seriously? Just because I gave unsolicited opinions? Or is it just because you disagree? I'll be glad to discuss any of the issues I have brought up and I'll even concede that you probably can make good points in defense of your opinions. So please let us know why you think I'm a moron.

Also, since we are name calling, care to give your name like I have? Or are you going to hide behind an anonymous handle while you call me names? I plan on being in LAX tomorrow (10-25-07)for the Skywest ALPA drive, we can talk in person if you rather do that instead. I'll even buy you whatever you want from Starbucks.

Last edited:
Also, since we are name calling, care to give your name like I have? Or are you going to hide behind an anonymous handle while you call me names? I plan on being in LAX tomorrow (10-25-07)for the Skywest ALPA drive, we can talk in person if you rather do that instead. I'll even buy you whatever you want from Starbucks.

It won't happen. That would undermine the fundamental attraction of Fightinfo which is to empower your average wuss to act like a tough guy while hiding behind a computer, and shoot his mouth off, while never being able to be held accountable for his statements.

It won't happen. That would undermine the fundamental attraction of Fightinfo which is to empower your average wuss to act like a tough guy while hiding behind a computer, and shoot his mouth off, while never being able to be held accountable for his statements.

Well, I thought I would at least give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he comes through with my challenge to post his/her real name after calling someone names without giving a reason for it.

Didn't see him at LAX today either. Or if he did talk to me, he didn't identify himself as the name caller.

Latest resources

Back