• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mine is bigger than yours...

Oh wait, what were we talking about?

Willy21 said:
We need to be on one list.

Strange thing is, most SKYW pilots I talk to believe that is fundamental as well...

Um, careful there. I think what you meant to say was: the non-union carrier has a better "company policy manual". Witchcraft...etc. etc.

Hold it tight there! Willy21 are you serious? If in the end SKYW pilots make more or the QOL (per Bluto's CPM) is better, what has your union been doing for you? (There is absolutely no Sarcasm Intended in this post!)

I also heard that SKYW Inc. is implementing an Employee incentive program for ASA. Is that true?

If SKW offered their work rules, a 10% raise, 70-seat rates and 100% retro-pay, I'd vote ALPA out.

It'll Fly said:
Hold it tight there! Willy21 are you serious? If in the end SKYW pilots make more or the QOL (per Bluto's CPM) is better, what has your union been doing for you? (There is absolutely no Sarcasm Intended in this post!)

I also heard that SKYW Inc. is implementing an Employee incentive program for ASA. Is that true?

One of the Q&As from JA said they were looking at how to include ASA in the profit sharing. Of course, if it was up to ASA mgmt it would be for non-union employees until our contract was amended. 'Cause you can do something that's not in the contract, right?

wms said:
If SKW offered their work rules, a 10% raise, 70-seat rates and 100% retro-pay, I'd vote ALPA out.
If they offered that to SkyWest pilots ALPA wouldn't be voted in. Want to see which one happens first?

ASA and Skywest

I personally feel it is a "Good Thing" (to quote Martha). ASA was misguided under it's last MGT. It could not get any worse. I really hate to loose the passes we had under Delta, but I'd much rather have a good work environment and a job.

Latest resources

Back