• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They didn't like CheeseKurd or CheeseHead either.

Maybe we should suggest something a little earlier in the food/beer process...Hops, Barley, Yeast, Sugar. Or...MooFlight, Milkrun, Nutmeg...

I would rather keep skywayx rather than the ones just mentioned, except brewcity, of course.

Guessing here, but I bet management would rather keep Skyway-X than go with anything the pilot group would come up with...

They are interviewing right now for upcoming classes but you will only go into a pool for now. There won't be any more classes this year but thats pretty obvious seeing how tomorrow is December already. I wouldn't be suprised if they do not run a new hire class for a few months now (spring) because we are pretty much fully staffed once all the people that are in training now are finished. Skyway is never fully staffed but by their definition we will be. There is supposed to be a Beech Captain upgrade class in January however that will only include a handful of people. The only thing that is going to keep the ranks moving is if Midwest keeps hiring our people. Nobody is going anywhere else than Midwest these days. Just hoping to get more jets so my schedule improves!!!

GOULET!

Latest resources

Back