Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RP170 said:
I learned that I can commute to work much easier from MCO with a commutable schedule that was not offered at Skyway. I commute on my own company. I also clear $600-700 more per month on first year pay than I did on second year FO pay at Skyway. All of our FO's average 15 days off per month with at least 80-85 hours of pay credit. $1.55/hr per diem. Bidding #15 out of 40 FO's in my domicile. Pref bidding is offered, not line bidding. Why should I try to commute to MKE when there is not enough incentive to do so with no growth or upgrade potential? It's a no brainer decision if you ask me. QOL, pay, and growth are much better where I am now. Everyone choses to work someplace for certain reasons, that's why I chose to work where I am now. Why you continue to bash me for making the decision I did is beyond me? I haven't said one negative thing about any of the Skyway guys. I'm not sure who pilotmyf and fastbird are but apparently you had something against me when I was at Skyway it sounds like?
This isn't personal buddy!!

Kick back and loosen the tie there little buddy...you're wound up a little too tight. Drinking expresso this late has it's disadvantages.

And, I don't know who you are either. Even?

We all have to make choices and it sounds like yours is working for you.

Last edited:
It's the hair gel A uses it soaks into his brain.
I have seen the lines for the last couple of months at SYX and I was amazed at how god awful they were, great bunch of pilots at the old place but management still sucks( as if that changes anywhere).

Take care guys and please tell Krauter HAHA :uzi: Packers lost.

You know my name

The Pack is just fine, their conserving the offense so they can win the rest of the season. Farve is getting old and you don't want to use him up until the last half of the season. I think this is going to be the best comeback in football history. GO PACK GO!!!!

What ever happened to changing our call-sign eh? I thought there was stuff to happen to the individual who's name was chosen...cool the chosen one!

"Barely d/b/a Astral Aviation d/b/a skyway d/b/a midwest connect" was to long, MKE tower said no. :) Seriously do you really think "Brew City" would fly anymore? Maybe "Sharp's" or "O'Douls"

I don't think any beer related lingo will work. I thought "misconnect" or "midair" were good ones but the folks in charge feel otherwise. I think the -x thing has to go there are too many i.e. midex, skywayx, fedex, who am I missing? Maybe something like "lakeshore" or other related lake/city thing?

Latest resources

Back