Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope to work for Skyway

Having a great time reading some of the remarks in this thread. Hopefully I'll get the chance to fly with you guys soon. It sounds like the next class date offered will be after the 1st of the year? What are my chance with min. hours, 4-year degree, and from Wisconsin? Skyway sounds like a great place to work. Go Pack!

~Thanks

Dumbluck said:
if you get hired at Skyway, enjoy it, great people, great maintence(hey, they work really hard), and some really optimistic (and possibly true) rumors

I've heard the optimistic and possibly true rumor part before at SYX. Good to see you guys are still believing after all this time.

RP170 said:
I've heard the optimistic and possibly true rumor part before at SYX. Good to see you guys are still believing after all this time.
We still got jobs!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping the rumours alive is keeping the dream alive, I have a dream that some day every pilot will get exactly what they want, and in that exact moment the earth will become silent, birds will stop chirping everything will be at peace. and then RP170 will say " I don't want it anymore flying a 170 was way better than than a Jet" And the whining will start all over again, and the cycle of pilot life will continue.

RP170 said:
Yea, what a job that is too. Flying a mainline-sized airplane for regional wages.

Bet you're proud of it too... :rolleyes:

Since you bailed on SYX, why don't you worry about CHQ and we'll worry about SYX.

HMM

Latest resources

Back