Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beechman said:
I heard that 100 pilots from SYX got hired at big brother and as a result hiring will continue at unprecedented rates. This will make the most junior guy coming off of IOE a captain by years end? Wow this is good stuff!!!

A 100??? Man, whatever you're smoking, pass it this way. I believe the number is substantially less - more like 25-30 were hired at Midwest.

HMM

Fastbird- yeah, maybe if you count everyone going everywhere. Midwest has only been taking about four a month from us. I think there's only a few more to go. They took about 20 total. Other people are still leaving for CHQ/QX/XJT etc. Why? I don't know, but I wish them luck.

Yeah, why people continue to leave for other regionals makes no sense to me either but whatever. 5 Beech FO's started Beech Captain upgrade this week and 3 Jet FO's will be joining them next Monday so the Beech FO side of the house is moving up very, very quickly. I can see hiring going on well into the first quarter of next year to keep up with demand.

On another topic. I have heard alot of rumors in the last few weeks of if or when we get some more 328s that they may be based in Kansas City to expand operations down there. Again, just rumor, take it for what its worth but I could definetly see this happening. Especially if we get more than 5-7 airplanes. Times are good at Skyway!

What?.....GOULET

Unless you trust in TIMMAAAHHH!
Sorry guys I couldn't resist

Jobear

I would have to say no, there was a class that just started on monday and a buddy of mine that interviewed on nov 2nd got a letter that he was in the pool for the 1900 so I would guess a class in the new year.

I would say fax,, obviously if you know anyone there have them walk it in,, and probably the best way if you live in the area actually go to headquarters on rawson and walk your resume in and fill out an application. Everyone is really nice you might even get to talk with someone from HR to see what they are doing in the future for hiring.

Latest resources

Back