• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW ALPA convert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just my 2 cents. I believe M.N is exposing himself for the well being of the skywest pilot group in some degree. the pilots should show support for him in case management decited to pull the plug on him. Is good to hear that there is some hand rising for the workers in general.

Just my 2 cents. I believe M.N is exposing himself for the well being of the skywest pilot group in some degree. the pilots should show support for him in case management decited to pull the plug on him. Is good to hear that there is some hand rising for the workers in general.

Uncle Rico still tossing the daves at us

Agreed. M.N. is a great rep and a great person. I know first hand he has held his ground on numerous occasions with unreasonable request by management.

The dave's and uncle rico http://redsquirrel.com/dave/unclerico.jpg
need a good brown bag special or we could just throw them a fancy blanket party in SFO. Filthy, disgusting, and condescending come to mind when considering their sly and slimly lawyer tactics they have used and are continuing to purposefully distract and deceive the pilots.

During the pay endorsement don't forget they left off higher payscales and never explained why.

EXPRESS JET = miles ahead of skywest pay and QOL
HORIZON = miles ahead of skywest pay and QOL

Now failing to invite our own ELected President to the hearing.

DISRESPECT is the bottom line and they owe M.N. and our pilots a big apology.

Last edited:

Agreed. M.N. is a great rep and a great person. I know first hand he has held his ground on numerous occasions with unreasonable request by management.

The dave's and uncle rico http://redsquirrel.com/dave/unclerico.jpg
need a good brown bag special or we could just throw them a fancy blanket party in SFO. Filthy, disgusting, and condescending come to mind when considering their sly and slimly lawyer tactics they have used and are continuing to purposefully distract and deceive the pilots.

During the pay endorsement don't forget they left off higher payscales and never explained why.

EXPRESS JET = miles ahead of skywest pay and QOL
HORIZON = miles ahead of skywest pay and QOL

Now failing to invite our own ELected President to the hearing.

DISRESPECT is the bottom line and they owe M.N. and our pilots a big apology.

Couldn't agree more. Livingston and Alden are the worst kind of slimy lawyers. Its not about whats good and right for the group. Its sleezy self interest. They are the antithesis of representation. Notice when they cant win an arguement on its own merit they always rely on semantics....more Clintonesque than Clinton when in a bind. Also they routinely go on the offensive against ALPA yet fail to recognize how completely and totally ineffective SAPA has been. I think its time to really take the arguement to SAPA instead of waisting time on their worthless drivel about ALPA.

Last edited:
M.N. is a stand up guy. A guy you feel you really can trust. So much different than most of the SAPA crowd.

Couldn't agree more. Livingston and Alden are the worst kind of slimy lawyers. Its not about whats good and right for the group. Its sleezy self interest. They are the antithesis of representation. Notice when they cant win an arguement on its own merit they always rely on semantics....more Clinonesque than Clinton when in a bind. Also they routinely go on the offensive against ALPA yet fail to recongnize how completely and totally ineffective SAPA has been. I think its time to really take the arguement to SAPA and instead of waisting time on their worthless drivel about ALPA.

No doubt. That was spot on.

Notice how the dave's still have not answered us on Why M.N. was not invited to the hearing. Pathetic.

Hmmmm....where did all the SAPA chest thumpers go? Hellonewman? MELIT?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back