• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Singapore Airlines?

How come no one mentions Singapore Airlines FA?
They have the best fit uniform, very tight, and you can see 3/4 of their legs with that overlap "piece of cloth".
Not everyone has pretty face, but they definitely have very slim bodies, and waists....

I gotta say, on the right girl, with the right figure, the USAir "coatdress" uniform can be pretty hot.

Yep, I said it.

(And no, I DON'T get out much these days.) :D

What do the Delta FAs think of the new uniforms?

When I first saw pictures of them I thought they looked a little silly, but on the 19 year old 115lb model it wasn't completely rediculous.

Now that I've seen them in person, I think they make the FAs look like walking traffic cones.

Maybe they'll grow on me.

CF34-3B1 said:
What do the Delta FAs think of the new uniforms?

When I first saw pictures of them I thought they looked a little silly, but on the 19 year old 115lb model it wasn't completely rediculous.

Now that I've seen them in person, I think they make the FAs look like walking traffic cones.

Maybe they'll grow on me.

i don't think delta fa's are going to grow on you. they're already 80 years old, not much room for growing.

LAMESAUCE said:
i don't think delta fa's are going to grow on you. they're already 80 years old, not much room for growing.

Except for growing mold. :)

Short skirt? Low cut?

The 230lb guy that worked Lead on my last trip would look stunning in that...

JanaBJana said:
Would you like to see us wear the hat and gloves too?
Most would look better in burkas.

JanaBJana said:
The uniforms they give us to wear usually are poorly made, and dont fit properly.
That's it. Blame your fat ass on the uniforms. How about taking the fork out of your mouth? that might help.

They have to do better screening for flight attendants first, then stop hiring the flamers, then switch to sexier uniforms.

FlyMeSWA said:
Best I've ever seen were Virgin Atlantics. Uniforms/bodies/faces they had it all. Second was KLM, and then Finnair.

The best is how in Europe, they all walk out and in TOGETHER. No one after the other a few min at a time, they walk in a pack at all times, its awesome to see. And as far as uniforms, no mix of vests/skirts/pants...they all have the SAME. The F/A's wings are the half wing too sometimes. Looks classy.

The big problem with these ladies is they all smoke. Especially the KLM crews. All 6 feet tall and blonde, and all smoking. What a waste of women.

Jumped from MIA to Freeport a couple days ago on American Eagle (I think it was run by Executive or something like that). Anyway, absolutely stunning F/A working the flight. 5'7", long straight black hair, tan, big brown eyes, kicking body, Latin hottie type. I was on my way to see my girl, but the F/A got me pretty fired up.

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back