• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
tracearabians said:
Well ? I still like sexy f/as !!!!!!!:nuts:

s
tracearabians: No disrespect intended here, but don't you think your avatar is inappropriate for a professional pilot with all your experience, to say nothing about your comments which anyone can see are inappropriate for this FI board? This is a Board for those seeking information about careers and specifically the subject area, FLIGHT ATTENDANCTS, is for young people who are seeking helpful information about becoming flight attendants. I do think that many of the comments and the avatars selected by those who post here are nothing less than insulting to these young people. Your posts may be funny to you and to some others too, but they are also hurtful to those seeking serious information about becoming a F/A.

Also, I am personally insulted by these comments and avatars since I am a member of FI. These types of posts and avatars reflect negatively on all those who are members here or who might want to even recommend this Board to others.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
UndauntedFlyer said:
tracearabians: No disrespect intended here, but don't you think your avatar is inappropriate for a professional pilot with all your experience, to say nothing about your comments which anyone can see are inappropriate for this FI board? This is a Board for those seeking information about careers and specifically the subject area, FLIGHT ATTENDANCTS, is for young people who are seeking helpful information about becoming flight attendants. I do think that many of the comments and the avatars selected by those who post here are nothing less than insulting to these young people. Your posts may be funny to you and to some others too, but they are also hurtful to those seeking serious information about becoming a F/A.

Also, I am personally insulted by these comments and avatars since I am a member of FI. These types of posts and avatars reflect negatively on all those who are members here or who might want to even recommend this Board to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back