• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

tracearabians

I would just like to know how many FA's would like to go back to the sexier uniforms if they could ?

Hey, I just heard that Hooter's will have some being turned back in!

WooHoo!!!!

I'm in love with the Frontier F/A with Brunette hair on my DEN to MCI flight last night. Arrived at 9:30. Only hot one Ive seen in the last 2 years of flying commercially.

RichardRambone said:
I'm in love with the Frontier F/A with Brunette hair on my DEN to MCI flight last night. Arrived at 9:30. Only hot one Ive seen in the last 2 years of flying commercially.

Did you go talk to the pilots and say I'll fly this plane for free. I bet you did dick (your name)

Yes I went up to the cockpit and said I will pay u to let me fly. I cant seem to find a job so I will undercut all my pilot peers. Fag!!

Geez Fat, what is YOUR problem? Heck, I wish they'd go back to the sexier uniforms (and I wish I'd look more sexier in them too......ahhhh, the good old days).

Sexy uniforms? Man, they gots ta gets sum sexy females first. Half are old as dirt and the other half won't fit in anyting sexy. Ever once in a Blue Moon you'll see a Hottie.

I'd rather see hot chicks working in parkas before what is around these days in anything close to sexy outfits.

WMUSIGPI said:
I'd rather see hot chicks working in parkas before what is around these days in anything close to sexy outfits.

Sad but true.....:(

Phxflyr:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back