Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the airline required sexier type outfits - does anyone think that eventually it would weed out the fat and old because of embarrassment??

A little off topic here. I saw the BEST looking flight attendant ever the other day. The full package. Great body, face, and some very nice looking lips. She had blonde hair. SHe worked for Skywest.

pilotguy733 said:
If the airline required sexier type outfits - does anyone think that eventually it would weed out the fat and old because of embarrassment??

Honestly, no because I don't think most have any shame.

B-J-J Fighter said:
A little off topic here. I saw the BEST looking flight attendant ever the other day. The full package. Great body, face, and some very nice looking lips. She had blonde hair. SHe worked for Skywest.

I think I saw her get off a Skywest crj7 in SAT the other night, my capt and FA were making fun of me cause I was about to start drooling.

Best I've ever seen were Virgin Atlantics. Uniforms/bodies/faces they had it all. Second was KLM, and then Finnair.

The best is how in Europe, they all walk out and in TOGETHER. No one after the other a few min at a time, they walk in a pack at all times, its awesome to see. And as far as uniforms, no mix of vests/skirts/pants...they all have the SAME. The F/A's wings are the half wing too sometimes. Looks classy.

Amish RakeFight said:
im all for more skirts and pantyhose ( in slender bodies of course!)

your amish..what the hell are you going to do. now shut up and go make my chairs!

Would you like to see us wear the hat and gloves too? There are still some of us around that try and be presentable and feminine. Unfortunately, most dont seem to care anymore. The uniforms they give us to wear usually are poorly made, and dont fit properly. Even Eva Longoria would look like a frump in these FA uniforms.

FlyMeSWA said:
The best is how in Europe, they all walk out and in TOGETHER. No one after the other a few min at a time, they walk in a pack at all times, its awesome to see. And as far as uniforms, no mix of vests/skirts/pants...they all have the SAME. The F/A's wings are the half wing too sometimes. Looks classy.

Interesting observation, I've never thought about it before but you are RIGHT, it does present a cool and powerful image. Think of the scenes from "Catch me if you can."

I've been saddened over the years at how crew don't stick together anymore. Especially when we arrive at a layover, there's always two or three crew who race for the van, leaving everyone behind, as if the hotel van is going to leave any earlier and leave someone at the airport. Cockpit does this too, it's not just FA's.

They are also treated with respect from their employer and passengers. Maybe the US airlines should try that and see how it works. (firing them at 30 is illegal in this country too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back