• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
B-J-J Fighter said:
A little off topic here. I saw the BEST looking flight attendant ever the other day. The full package. Great body, face, and some very nice looking lips. She had blonde hair. SHe worked for Skywest.

Pogue Mahone said:
Did she give you her testimony?

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking "MO". You do know "MO", no?

Here's a hint... that body will never give away her having 5 kids by the age of 23. Joseph Smith would be proud.

Skywest FAs are like BYU cheerleaders... they need to breast feed during breaks.

Pogue Mahone said:
I have the perfect uniform for stews. A little more reflective of the true nature of the job.

http://www.tucky7.com/3works/skdx.shtml

for some reason, this link never works for me. Maybe it does, but it comes up with some budda guy, when it does come up at all. With oriental writing all over it.

Is that the correct website?

sky37d said:
for some reason, this link never works for me. Maybe it does, but it comes up with some budda guy, when it does come up at all. With oriental writing all over it.

:smash: Some budda guy, smooth man, smooth.

Mitsdrive! Thanks, the uniform opportunities are different than say Continental Airlines. You can wear a variety of clothing as long as it is very professional looking. You can wear black skirts or pants or navy blue suits as well. Scarf choices vary, most biz F/a's choose their own scarfs or ties. Sometimes you can wear you hair down but not always, and sweater choices do not always have to be plain in color, I have a black and white sweater with beads on it, it is very pretty to use when boarding if it is too hot to wear a jacket. Personally pants are better and more comfortable as there is quite a bit of bending down in the galley, but if there is a divider on the aircraft, you can still wear a skirt providing the passengers are not viewing! lol!

have a great day.

What about the pilot's viewing?;)
MissKittyKat said:
Mitsdrive! Thanks, the uniform opportunities are different than say Continental Airlines. You can wear a variety of clothing as long as it is very professional looking. You can wear black skirts or pants or navy blue suits as well. Scarf choices vary, most biz F/a's choose their own scarfs or ties. Sometimes you can wear you hair down but not always, and sweater choices do not always have to be plain in color, I have a black and white sweater with beads on it, it is very pretty to use when boarding if it is too hot to wear a jacket. Personally pants are better and more comfortable as there is quite a bit of bending down in the galley, but if there is a divider on the aircraft, you can still wear a skirt providing the passengers are not viewing! lol!

have a great day.

FatAlbert said:
Did you go talk to the pilots and say I'll fly this plane for free. I bet you did dick (your name)

What the hell does that comment mean?

Are you jealous that he had the hots for a female flight attendant?

You tell him, Richard Rambone!!!

Class and confidence.

MissKittyKat said:
Ok, Hi everyone, I'll go ahead and add an idea. There is nothing like class!

This is airline question, so here are my thoughts! A beautiful, crisp clean white blouse, a red scarf, gold jewelery and good make up! Black expensive pants or a skirt. A flirty hairstyle and shining white teeth! This looks good on anyone any size and any age!

Walking shorts too, are nice for the summer. When you look good you feel good, but believe me the classic white and black and elegant is a definate turn on!

You're definetly on to something here. With a great smile and a glance you leave alot to the imagination! No one wants to see someone wearing a uniform they know they don't look good in. So give it some class and confidence to those who wear it and let your imagination go. A short haircut that shows some attitude and a little agressiveness make it even better.

FlyUnited said:
They are also treated with respect from their employer and passengers. Maybe the US airlines should try that and see how it works. (firing them at 30 is illegal in this country too)

Boo hoo. Get a life.

Most of the FA's that I see I would not want to see in any type of sexy uniform. Unless they work for Clay Lacy aviation, he has some sexy women.

These were the days...

logo_change_1972.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back