• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skirt needs to be hemmed a bit.......

Still shockin' the monkey?

....or just diggin' in the dirt???!!!:):):)

GVFlyer said:
Do you mean in a Peter Gabriel sense?

I want to be your sledgehammer
why don't you call my name
oh let me be your sledgehammer
this will be my testimony
show me round your fruitcage
'cos I will be your honey bee
open up your fruitcage
where the fruit is as sweet as can be

GV

Lyrics
© Peter Gabriel

Have you guys seen those SAS fa's? A pack of them deplaned in EWR and every guy in sight had his jaw drop to his gut. Come to think of it, a few of females did too. Hot Viking chicks, what more could you want?

Ok, Hi everyone, I'll go ahead and add an idea. There is nothing like class!

This is airline question, so here are my thoughts! A beautiful, crisp clean white blouse, a red scarf, gold jewelery and good make up! Black expensive pants or a skirt. A flirty hairstyle and shining white teeth! This looks good on anyone any size and any age!

Walking shorts too, are nice for the summer. When you look good you feel good, but believe me the classic white and black and elegant is a definate turn on!

And black panties??:nuts:
MissKittyKat said:

This is airline question, so here are my thoughts! A beautiful, crisp clean white blouse, a red scarf, gold jewelery and good make up! Black expensive pants or a skirt. A flirty hairstyle and shining white teeth! This looks good on anyone any size and any age!

Walking shorts too, are nice for the summer. When you look good you feel good, but believe me the classic white and black and elegant is a definate turn on!

MissKittyKat said:

You're right. There's nothing like class. I noticed that you're bizjet F/A. From what I've seen, corporate F/A's tend to wear classier (and more provocative) uniforms than their airline counterparts. A lot more liberal dress code at the corporate/charter level, it seems.:)

CF34-3B1 said:
What do the Delta FAs think of the new uniforms?

When I first saw pictures of them I thought they looked a little silly, but on the 19 year old 115lb model it wasn't completely rediculous.

Now that I've seen them in person, I think they make the FAs look like walking traffic cones.

Maybe they'll grow on me.

I've gotta vote yes, but conditionally. On the old hags, they look horrible, but the young girls look dam sexy. Especially the wrap dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back