• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority list at the new AA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Karma, huh? Dash, you know your merger sure wasn't perfect, and the Easties did a bad thing by disregarding a binding award. The APA pointed out that they want the next one to follow the DL/NW way, which obviously was smoother, and more respectful between groups. When agreeing with Mack, realize your merger and how it went down was one the APA does NOT want to emulate apparently. You should think more about that.

And btw, I'm not slamming people here, but rather past practices that hopefully won't happen again. If people do get testy, then I may too, but I don't start it. Some can't handle the truth, and the example with the NIC award is a classic. That needs to never happen again. I'm sure you can understand and appreciate that.

Word! Karma.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

General I haven't done anything personal to anyone with our SLI. Totally out of my control. Your situation was ripe for a decent outcome. Similar companies with similar seniority lists. If Delta would have bought AT then YOU would have been the bad guy in your theory.

On the other hand, you get on here and get people going purposely for your own pleasure.

I am good with my character. I am not good with yours.

Karma, yes. Someday you will see.

General I haven't done anything personal to anyone with our SLI. Totally out of my control. Your situation was ripe for a decent outcome. Similar companies with similar seniority lists. If Delta would have bought AT then YOU would have been the bad guy in your theory.

On the other hand, you get on here and get people going purposely for your own pleasure.

I am good with my character. I am not good with yours.

Karma, yes. Someday you will see.

I disagree with a GROUP, that has disregarded a BINDING AWARD. I can't make it any more clear to you. That is too bad. I have done NOTHING wrong but bring up something that NEEDS to be talked about.

Let's ask if the majority of the AT pilots on here feel like they have been pooped on? Was that possibly your group's fault? Could you have handled it better, maybe like another merger model that you could have followed prior to yours? Look in the mirror. If you can live with that, then great. Your group will learn Karma too.

And I don't go after "groups" and try to divide them. Have I done that between the UAL/CAL guys? I have pushed them for a better contract, but not tried to divide them. When I see problems, I point them out, and some people don't like waves. I've even tried to avoid slams, but I won't be a pushover. I am dissappointed in your "clamping down" on important industry talk. The NIC award and how it will be implemented in the AA/US merger is VERY important for the future of this industry. It's too bad you can't see that. But, your group tried to AVOID arbitration, so I guess I know the answer. You will know Karma when you do.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Disregarded promises like other people have? "Read my lips, no new taxes" and "I did NOT have sex with that woman", and the list goes on. Welcome to the 21st century!

Additionally, this DL poster should all write you how awesome his mighty airline treated the former PA and WA drivers. Life's not fair and it never will. Everybody for him- or herself. Nothing to see here ...

Yawn!

I have continually added how the PA and Western merger/ aquisition (Pan Am assets) occurred. None of them had binding arbitration attached that was signed by all 3 parties (E/W/management). You continually avoid answering that. Is signing on the bottomline a "promise?" Could you do the same in a divorce settlement? The judge gives the truck to your ex-wife, but I guess you decide that isn't correct and take it back? Yawn, you won't answer.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

General,

You do not help the situation. You inflame the situation. On purpose. Since it is none of your business it makes it go into the sick column.

UAL/CAL.....No one can explain who you choose to pi$$ off but you.

Karma General. Karma.

General,

You do not help the situation. You inflame the situation. On purpose. Since it is none of your business it makes it go into the sick column.

Karma General. Karma.

Dash,

I enjoy debate, and this is an important one. If you can't see that, then don't contribute yourself. I am allowed to opine, and this one I am strongly behind. I try to keep it civil, and on point. I have friends at USAir West, and I believe in their cause. That means I will continue until the NIC is implemented. Don't say it is none of my business either, it is all of our business. And the only people I pi$$ off are the people who are WRONG.

Good Karma is on my side.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General,

Karma General. Karma.

I don't have a problem with the General rebutting the East pilots claims & advising them about karma. If the General is an "outsider" looking in, then he is just one of many that know what USAPA's DOH land grab is all about. They know about the various courtroom persecutions (Cactus18, Address-Gate, etc). They know that USAPA has spent over $10,000.000.00 in legal on fruitless, pointless, hopeless litigation. Delay is all that has been bought to date, and it has cost us ALL dearly.

I'm saluting the General. The truth shall set you free!!;)

C53-
Are you saying that $10 mil could have been spent as a merger fund, but there was no accountability? Did the pilots vote to spend this kind of money foolishly?

Disregarded promises like other people have? "Read my lips, no new taxes" and "I did NOT have sex with that woman", and the list goes on. Welcome to the 21st century!
Cynicism is one thing, but to justify extorting money to fund a one-sided juggernaut just because everyone else does it, is pretty juvenile.

C53-
Are you saying that $10 mil could have been spent as a merger fund, but there was no accountability? Did the pilots vote to spend this kind of money foolishly?

Yes, they could have done exactly that but chose not to. The "accountability" is essentially there: The BPR voted (Usually 6-5) to persecute the Cactus18(24), to fund the defense of Addington, to defend the Yellow Safety Lanyard Campaign, to file the Status Quo lawsuit, to persecute the Address-Gate accusations, etc.

The base pilots are equally liable because they voted in the brain trust that keeps funding the legal follies. You just can't fix stupid.

Cynicism is one thing, but to justify extorting money to fund a one-sided juggernaut just because everyone else does it, is pretty juvenile.
Is it? How much of YOUR tax money was spent to impeach Clinton? How much $$$ did the lawyers walk away with? Face it, society is changing. Starts on the top and penetrates through all levels of society.

We agree to one thing, then decide on the other. Majority rules. That in a nutshell is democracy, love it or hate it! Fact is, you get screwed. Some more than others. I am not affected by it, am just getting tired to hear the angry haters on ALL sides, whether it's in person or on the net.

I have continually added how the PA and Western merger/ aquisition (Pan Am assets) occurred. None of them had binding arbitration attached that was signed by all 3 parties (E/W/management). You continually avoid answering that. Is signing on the bottomline a "promise?" Could you do the same in a divorce settlement? The judge gives the truck to your ex-wife, but I guess you decide that isn't correct and take it back? Yawn, you won't answer.....
Actually, I didn't answer to you last time, because I have a life outside aviation and this bulletin board and got distracted with more interesting things. I spent/waste my time on it now, cause the weather is crap and I am procrastinating with my tax return.

As I previously wrote, and I shall repeat myself, binding doesn't mean anything these days. In the new world of "no new taxes, NOT having sex, or WMDs in a middle eastern country" if there is a legal way to circumcise "binding" and it's meaning/intention, so be it. Whether it is right or wrong. There are plenty of examples in the international business world, where e.g. people realize they signed onto a sh!tty deal and fight it. If you can appeal, because you can, appeal!

GL, you are entitled to your opinion like all the other users on this board, but what benefit do you have stirring up the same crap over and over again? You don't even work for USAir, what's your mental anal attraction with your continuous repetition regarding this monotonous subject of infinite buggeration?

Was DL fair to the companies they acquired (PA/WA)? Moreover, do you personally CARE what happened to those pilots back then? How come you don't raise this awesome subject as much as you do the USAir East/Am West or AT/SWA?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back