• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority list at the new AA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ted Reed isn't a former US Airways pilot, however, he did used to work in the US Airways communication department a long time ago. You don't have to agree with his articles or opinions, but he's actually a really nice guy (I've met him). He's not a D-bag as indicated by your post. For the record I'm not an east or west guy, just an outsider looking in. Carry on...

You are correct Ted was never a USAir pilot, but since he, and you, never prostrated yourselves to the West, you are both D-bags, in the eyes of the mighty dire wolves. I know, its tough news, but you will get past it. I did. :D

http://www.thestreet.mobi/story/118...ess-at-us-airways.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

But perhaps their active duty time, rather than their date of hire, could be considered in compiling a new list.

Like I've said before. I fully support credit for time in service. I don't know any pilot who ever asked to be furloughed. LOAs not withstanding.

Flame away west crowd.
So you think it's the obligation of every west pilot to have their careers affected by events they had no part in, like Full Pay to the Last Day?

Latest resources

Back