• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority list at the new AA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will accept it as well. That is unless it's not fair. Then we need to figure out a way to delay until we can get a do over. Integrity matters

???
So your collective bargaining agent signs on the dotted line that it will comply and comport with Final & Binding arbitration (as it has done in the past).

You are saying that if YOU perceive it's not fair, it's OK to delay & evade the Final & Binding arbitration until you can get a do over??? Were you crossing your fingers??

How exactly does that give you INTEGRITY?

Unbelievable.

Sorry Bub, your opinion does not count. Let it go.

Dave,
why don't you tell everyone how not one single major hired you back in the late 90's. Finally AWA picked you up due to their high attrition back in 2000. Face it Dave, you were never cut out to be a pilot for a major.
You belong to a group of pilots that get lucky.
Congrats

M

Last edited:
Dave,
why don't you tell everyone how not one single major hired you back in the late 90's. Finally AWA picked you up due to their the high attrition back in 2000. Face it Dave, you were never cut out to be a pilot for a major.
Congrats

M

Classic.

From the pay for training Gulfstream loser who has less than 2500 hours and no prospect for even an interview with a major.

???
So your collective bargaining agent signs on the dotted line that it will comply and comport with Final & Binding arbitration (as it has done in the past).

You are saying that if YOU perceive it's not fair, it's OK to delay & evade the Final & Binding arbitration until you can get a do over??? Were you crossing your fingers??

How exactly does that give you INTEGRITY?

Unbelievable.

Integrity? Why do some of you pussies think that airline pilots should have integrity when so many priests, lawyers/judges, military, politicians, managements, sales people and so many others don't? I learned almost on day one in this "profession" 20 years ago that there is a huge lack of integrity among pilots. I saw my captains (before we had ACARs) call in out times a few minutes early and in times a few minutes late, take a bunch of minis from the liquor cabinet for the night and take a lot of joy in getting some flying from a group that is furloughing...real integrity there! There has never been nor will there ever be "integrity" in this job. It's a dog eat dog world out there and unfortunately I have been wearing Milkbone underwear for the last 20 years! If everyone truly had real integrity I think we wouldn't need unions but because management will cheat us whenever they can, pilots from one airline will do whatever they can to screw other pilots we need a union to help protect us from their lack of integrity. Even Field Marshall Lee shows a lack of it when she has the audacity to say we "chose" the wrong airline. She wont even admit (that would be telling the truth) that with time a great airline can turn into a not so great one and vice-versa. When my buddy was hired at UAL 15 years ago he was told that he would be a 73 Capt in three years. Hey Field Marshall did he choose the wrong airline? His new hire class was told on day one that they won the 6 million dollar lottery (A-plan, B-plan and 401k plus career earnings) but he is still a narrow body FO and was screwed around by his highly honest, full of integrity management for the past decade. Well Field Marshall did he?

Last edited:
Well said. Bravo!!!

M

Dave,
why don't you tell everyone how not one single major hired you back in the late 90's. Finally AWA picked you up due to their high attrition back in 2000. Face it Dave, you were never cut out to be a pilot for a major.
Congrats

M

Gear up. I'll get the walk around when we get to Providenciales. You look like a soaked rat from your walk around in Philly. Good job, junior.

Dave, that was a classic AWA response.Thanks. Do not dodge the facts that you could not get hired by a single major you interviewed with. Why is that? I bet they saw your true Character and your post again shows your true mind set.

M

Dave, that was a classic AWA response.Thanks. Do not dodge the facts that you could not get hired by a single major you interviewed with. Why is that? I bet they saw your true Character and your post again shows your true mind set.

M

He's supposed to working hard for those pilots he represents but instead is on this forum with posts like that. Maybe he is one of those politician types I mentioned a few posts ago. Dave are you getting FPL right now?

General Lee said:
Nah.......National seniority list? Heck no. If you chose the wrong airline, that is your fault. If you were forced to go to an airline for some reason, then maybe. But, nobody is forced to go anywhere. You choose the wrong one, you lose.

This has got to be the most ignorantly arrogant post of the year so far. "If you chose...",really?? Are you serious?

Last I checked, it was the airlines that chose us! Who you end up with is largely determined by timing and luck and then if you should be so lucky as to have a position at a major you still need even more luck to keep it, not to mention the possibility of having to helplessly watch as greedy stupid managers rape and pillage your job into something you could not have possibly anticipated on the day you were chosen.

I quietly wondered about the posters that accuse you of not even being a pilot. Reading this sure props up their case...

He's supposed to working hard for those pilots he represents but instead is on this forum with posts like that. Maybe he is one of those politician types I mentioned a few posts ago. Dave are you getting FPL right now?

I am working hard for all the pilots, Chuck. Sometimes that includes telling those people some things they don't like to hear:

Although USAPA was founded principally to evade the Nicolau (and dump ALPA) and the Constitution & By Laws (and UOM) now state (post Nicolau Award) that DOH is the way seniority is to be determined: I really don't see how that is going to work out legally (IMHO).

As a West Class pilot, I will fight in every fashion possible to make sure the Nicolau is the only list that is included in a JCBA. It was an agreed upon process when we were all ALPA. It is completed and delivered. Changing the name & constitution of a union, and cherry picking the things the majority likes IS NOT FAIR REPRESENTATION. Period.

BTW. I'm a line pilot just like you. I only get FPL when UB takes place during a trip (Big Secret: FLYING is MUCH MORE FUN). I even do UB on my VACATION (next month). I make a whopping $2.00 an hour!! Pretty big cheat, huh? To get $2 an hour and change my vacation plans so that I can dance with McKee, Crimi, Gillies? You have got to be kidding me....Amazing.

Latest resources

Back