Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General:

I love your post.....

"But they supposedly had enough to pay for the USAir payroll"..........

You speak of this as it is a fact yet say "supposedly".....and then you use that as the basis for the Nic.

AWA didn't mortgage anything. Wall Street bankrolled the merger.

What a piece of work you are. I sure hope you are out there "helping" young aviators pick the right airline.

Again....why is the West workforce flying 25% of the East ASM's?

A350

The west isn't flying 25 percent of the east's asm first of all. And if we were it is because the east and their inefficiencies have raised the casm of the west SIGNIFICALLY.

Not the mention that only 35 percent of the pilots single engine taxi. Strange since the west makes up 35 percent of the flights.

Classic response from someone who can't debate the facts. Try to go after the person, instead of trying to debate the issue. You will lose.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And your classic headfake trying to distract from the fact that the guy is not trying to debate any points but to express how antagonistic of a person you are.

General you are extremely successful at your true objective. And it is really a sick one at that. I do believe in Karma. Sometimes it takes a long time for it to come back around but you are in for a tough time one way or another. You simply can not get away with all the crap you create. It is impossible. I would not even want to be close to you when it finally takes hold.

I wish no ill will on anyone. But it certainly has a way of finding its way to those who deserve its wrath. The more you continue on this cruel path, the more it will come back around.

And your classic headfake trying to distract from the fact that the guy is not trying to debate any points but to express how antagonistic of a person you are.

General you are extremely successful at your true objective. And it is really a sick one at that. I do believe in Karma. Sometimes it takes a long time for it to come back around but you are in for a tough time one way or another. You simply can not get away with all the crap you create. It is impossible. I would not even want to be close to you when it finally takes hold.

I wish no ill will on anyone. But it certainly has a way of finding its way to those who deserve its wrath. The more you continue on this cruel path, the more it will come back around.

Word....

The tally of your excessive posts speaks volumes of your social intellect. I really hope that there are no children in your home.

Listen, I am sick of a lot of things in this industry, and treating one group poorly is probably the top, in the case of a merger. That didn't happen in the DL/NW merger. It DID happen in your merger, and the US merger. Karma happens when you do treat someone or some group poorly, and your group and the Easties are top candidates. Get off your soap box, you are part of the guilty group. Look in the mirror! I point out the flaws and hope they are not repeated. People who are a part of it usually want to brush it under the rug, and don't want to talk about it. I think they need to be talked about so the are avoided in the future. There are no slams here, rather the cold, hard truth. And I think YOU need to re-read your own last sentence in your above statement, and see if it relates to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Karma, huh? Dash, you know your merger sure wasn't perfect, and the Easties did a bad thing by disregarding a binding award. The APA pointed out that they want the next one to follow the DL/NW way, which obviously was smoother, and more respectful between groups. When agreeing with Mack, realize your merger and how it went down was one the APA does NOT want to emulate apparently. You should think more about that.

And btw, I'm not slamming people here, but rather past practices that hopefully won't happen again. If people do get testy, then I may too, but I don't start it. Some can't handle the truth, and the example with the NIC award is a classic. That needs to never happen again. I'm sure you can understand and appreciate that.

Word! Karma.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Again....why is the West workforce flying 25% of the East ASM's?
A350
If the east is adding airplanes and hiring pilots while west pilots are furloughed and at fleet mins, that must mean your airplanes are flying around empty, and that's not the kind of business that rakes in record profits. It sounds like the west should be flying 50-100% of the east ASM's if they really wanted to maximize profitability.

Did some old east FO pull one over on you? C'mon now, admit it...

Food for Thought...

Sounds like the Eastie Capts you fly with have successfully brainwashed you. Ignoring me doesn't take away the fact that they disregarded a binding award.
Disregarded promises like other people have? "Read my lips, no new taxes" and "I did NOT have sex with that woman", and the list goes on. Welcome to the 21st century!

Additionally, this DL poster should all write you how awesome his mighty airline treated the former PA and WA drivers. Life's not fair and it never will. Everybody for him- or herself. Nothing to see here ...

Yawn!

If the east is adding airplanes and hiring pilots while west pilots are furloughed and at fleet mins, that must mean your airplanes are flying around empty, and that's not the kind of business that rakes in record profits. It sounds like the west should be flying 50-100% of the east ASM's if they really wanted to maximize profitability.

Did some old east FO pull one over on you? C'mon now, admit it...

The East makes less than the west. That's why.

You are like the Fremont street w************************* in vegas. You know the grumpy, old, toothless, beat up looking w*************************. They get the job done at half the price. The customer just has to keep their eyes closed and pretend it's someone else. That's an east pilot

Latest resources

Back