• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NOthing like a deltoid to sling mud- you guys are such class acts. How do you live with yourselfs?

This coming from you is quite hilarious, in a very pathetic way. You've become the laughing stock of the airline industry. Great thing is that it's only going to get worse and worse. Enjoy your waste of a career.

This coming from you is quite hilarious, in a very pathetic way. You've become the laughing stock of the airline industry. Great thing is that it's only going to get worse and worse. Enjoy your waste of a career.

Sitting on top of a bunch of westicles- wouldn't call that a waste, maybe them. Not me. I am looking forward to an industry leading contract and my date of hire. Read the update bud, your PHX boys lost.

Sitting on top of a bunch of westicles- wouldn't call that a waste, maybe them. Not me. I am looking forward to an industry leading contract and my date of hire. Read the update bud, your PHX boys lost.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::p

This is great news!!!! What this means is that if I change my last name, I don't have to pay my mortgage anymore!! Suweeet!

This is great news!!!! What this means is that if I change my last name, I don't have to pay my mortgage anymore!! Suweeet!

I don't know how you got to that far fetched idea- what it means is seniority is negotiable like crew meals. The 9th said so. Read the facts before you post silly statements.

Was the DOH "Gold Standard" used at DAL/NWA? Will it be used at UAL/CAL? ALPA is basically your pilot group with a kick going to a bunch of national scammers. AAA is the train wreck of the aviation world and CLT updates are the best half/quarter truths out there!

I don't know how you got to that far fetched idea- what it means is seniority is negotiable like crew meals. The 9th said so. Read the facts before you post silly statements.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Got your law degree in a box of Crackerjacks eh? Go ahead and negotiate a new CBA with DOH. Then the issue becomes ripe and you and your lame excuse for a union will get your ASS KICKED in court yet again while Parker laughs all the way to the bank paying you idiots sub-standard wages for another decade.

What a bunch of tools.

Career expectations on the West? When I was hired in 1990, AWA was operating 747s to Japan!
Airways-East expectations at the "Merger"?
Don't they drug test you guys?

Geezus! No wonder you couldn't find another decent job after 9-11. Who else but the unhireable accepted recall to that shizzhole airline? an "update" penned by a Union Busting A-hole from CLT is hardly much proof of anything. The facts and the merit are on the West. You've had your ass handed to you once, it'll happen again. I promise.

Latest resources

Back