• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just wonder IF the FEDS read these boards...It seems to me, that these two groups will never share the same cockpits..
TOO much EMOTION!! involved.. Vengeance?? Now what are you trying to say??

Well..Somebody who goes by Pissa hates this....

Fingers tapping..U wrote your threat at 18:28, look at the time I posted my message. What kinda Biatching have u done, Stuke pet?

Fingers tapping....It is now 01:44

Last edited:
There is nothing legally binding with nic. It was a private internal union process which Alpo uses. The award was a bargaining proposal and that are the facts. The alpo proposal is dead. Game over. It will be separate for many more years. Which is fine with the east. East wants nothing to do with PHX or it's Mesa grande pilot group.

M

I just wonder IF the FEDS read these boards...

Uh, the entire world can read "these boards". And yes, some FEDS do read your posts and thank God on a daily basis they do not have to put up with such nonsense. We have other nonsense to put up with but this one is all yours.

Because the two groups will never work together, IMHO no other airline wants them. I think of some one yelling "NIC Award" like some one pointing and yelling "Leper" and the fear it could be catching. The issue will be no longer when the USAA pieces are sold off or they just shut down. Maybe the anger will warm them when they finally get the last job at Wal-Mart.

From some one much smarter than me:

"A house divided against itself cannot stand,"
June 16, 1858, Abraham Lincoln

After ruminatin, cogigatin and ponderizing on what the USAPA vice president done said I am corn-fused.

In his letter to the pilots he sez, “I do not know what personal reasons Steve had for his decision to go to Freedom Air and I do not believe that I am entitled to know.”

It’s like when my pappi catched my sister Daisy May and Festus Higgenbotham up in the hayloft bare necked. It didn’t matter what the personal reazons was it was jess time to git the shotgun, and make Festus do the right thang.

As my distant cozuin from Greenbow Alabama, Forrest Gump sez, “That’s all I am gonna say bout that.”

There is nothing legally binding with nic. It was a private internal union process which Alpo uses. The award was a bargaining proposal and that are the facts. The alpo proposal is dead. Game over. It will be separate for many more years. Which is fine with the east. East wants nothing to do with PHX or it's Mesa grande pilot group.

M

.........Says the PFT washout from Gulfstream International.
Doosh: Your man is still an f/o on the 190.

After ruminatin, cogigatin and ponderizing on what the USAPA vice president done said I am
corn-fused.

In his letter to the pilots he sez, “I do not know what personal reasons Steve had for his decision to go to Freedom Air and I do not believe that I am entitled to know.”

It’s like when my pappi catched my sister Daisy May and Festus Higgenbotham up in the hayloft bare necked. It didn’t matter what the personal reazons was it was jess time to git the shotgun, and make Festus do the right thang.

As my distant cozuin from Greenbow Alabama, Forrest Gump sez, “That’s all I am gonna say bout that.”

:laugh:

After ruminatin, cogigatin and ponderizing on what the USAPA vice president done said I am corn-fused.

Enjoyed your visit Festerpuss.

Uh, the entire world can read "these boards". And yes, some FEDS do read your posts and thank God on a daily basis they do not have to put up with such nonsense. We have other nonsense to put up with but this one is all yours.

Because the two groups will never work together, IMHO no other airline wants them. I think of some one yelling "NIC Award" like some one pointing and yelling "Leper" and the fear it could be catching. The issue will be no longer when the USAA pieces are sold off or they just shut down. Maybe the anger will warm them when they finally get the last job at Wal-Mart.

From some one much smarter than me:

"A house divided against itself cannot stand,"
June 16, 1858, Abraham Lincoln

Many, in the past, have predicted that "The Leper" will be pieced off and sold or liquidated. The fact is USAA is the "COCKROACH" of the industry... You do know how difficult it is to kill COCKROACHES....

Anyhow if the end game is liquidation, then be it. I was looking for a job when I found this one....

Last edited:
Well..Somebody who goes by Pissa hates this....

Fingers tapping..U wrote your threat at 18:28, look at the time I posted my message. What kinda Biatching have u done, Stuke pet?

Fingers tapping....It is now 01:44

Stuke PET??.....I sense a bit of HOSTILITY towards me.. Is this the way you treat all that disagree with YOU?

I guess that passing the Psycho test proved a bit difficult for you....That's why you wound up were you are...Its all making sense now..

Not to out do you B-atch but I like Susie's style a little better:

Her letter to USAPA:

Officers,

I read with amusement our PHX update which had to be posted via campaign material. It warms my heart to see that many of your names are below mine on the Nic list. That fact alone will provide the impetus for me to upgrade when all the legal dust has settled and utilize the buddy bidding system. I would love to spend some quality time next to several of you in a captive audience type setting... maybe on a ride home from HI. I am guessing the conversation would make sure there was no sleepy eyes on the flight deck.
wink.gif
Oh wait, I only go to HI when I run out of nice soap, like last month.

Contrary to the opinion which seems to be prevalent on the Board, ever since the ruling by the ninth, I know of more West Pilots who have sent in money to Leonides than ever before. As someone who recently pledged Titanium, I am sure you would understand how the subject comes up in conversations I have in the crew room, terminals, bus, hotel, etc. What has surprised me the most is how many have become first time donors since the 9th. Interest in seeing our interests protected against USAPA is more fervent than ever. Any thought to the contrary would be the thoughts of an old woman in the early stages of dementia...

BTW, look up my line for next month.... West contract only. Last month was pretty good too... maybe you guys will get back to "me too plus 2%" in time to look left and see my smiling face... someday.

Have a great weekend!

Susie

Latest resources

Back