• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=&quot]If Da lord is willin and da creek don’t rise, we just might get paid sumpin. I ain’t holding my air worrin bout it. But, … Ifin it did happen I would be a Hillbilly Happy Rich Redneck. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Definition:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Someone who is capable of paying to have a golf cart modified into a lifted 4x4.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Hey bubba, did yew see da mudders on dat sweet cart? Dat yonder is one rich redneck.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]People who's low class roots continue to show despite their affluence. These people prove that you can take the person out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the person. Such classy items as limited edition pick up trucks, signed Nascar memorbelia, and stereo systems the size of a small car all serve as proof that the rich redneck is a valuable demographic to not be overlooked. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My best buddy likes chewing “baccy” but also spitting it on mom’s new oriental rug. Daddy drives a limited edition pickup truck, his mother's Mercedes has more bling on it than Snoop Dogg, and the family uses the yard for target practice. They are Hillbilly Happy Rich Rednecks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now, on anodder note I done come across a prejudicial and just plane’ole nasty song about a famous Civil War Confederate General, Jubilation T. Cornepone. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When it seemed like our brave boys would keep on fighting for months, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Who took pity on them and ca-pit-u-lated at once? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Why it was Jubilation T. Cornpone; Unshaven and shorn - pone.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jubilation T. Cornpone, he weren't nobody's dunce![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Who went re-con-noiter-ing to flank the enemy's rear, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Circled through the piney woods, and disappeared for a year? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Why it was Jubilation T. Cornpone; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Old "Treat 'em with scorn - pone."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jubilation T. Cornpone, the missing mountaineer![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stonewall Jackson got his name by standing firm in the fray.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Who was known to all his men as good ol' "Paper Mache?"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Why it was Jubilation T. Cornpone; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Im a gonna give the yankee what wrote that “what-fer” ifin I catches him.[/FONT]

So where's the contract then? How close to a ratified joint contract are you? 2.5 years of USAPA....when can we expect them to perform a single function that is even reminiscent of a real Labor union?

Stupidest Post of the Thread

Makes C. Festerpuss look like the genius he is!

Single function? USAPA's doing everything ALPA did and more. There's a review of what USAPA's done on the website. Read that and then say they don't "do" anything. Does posting useless rhetoric like this in public get you any closer to a new contract? Or does it give you some sense of self-importance?

ALPA often took several years to "get a deal" and they often weren't the sort of "deals" anyone was proud of. Your contract only looks OK compared to ours, and actually only the rates and a few other things are any better. Fact is, they both suck.

What, you want to go Kirby and crawl a little closer to the bottom of the barrel? No thank you.

This really just hinges on the management court ruling. All of the rest is just sniping.

Single function? USAPA's doing everything ALPA did and more. .

Sorry. I should have been more specific...What single function has USAPA performed to the benefit of the WEST Pilots?

Reneging,
Suing,
Lying,
Cheating,
Censoring,
Dereliction of Duty,
REFUSAL to Represent,
Mass threats of Termination,
Vindictive Hostilities,
Intimidation,
Theft.

Anything else your Fake Union has done FOR the West? I'm no ALPA champion, but in the 15 years I have been a member, they NEVER stooped as low as those criminal scumbags running/supporting USAPA.

You are such a joke.

Nothing....NOTHING....in your list is accurate. If you weren't so blinded by your un-cashable lottery ticket, and your un-realized jump into widebody equipment your little desert airline was NEVER going to operate again, then you might be able to see that.

Everything USAPA is doing is for the betterment of both sides. You'd have ZERO pilots furloughed right now if you'd respected their date-of-hire. USAPA has won several grievances for west pilots, saved a few of your jobs, and is making progress daily on Capitol Hill (in areas ALPA won't touch because of their AFLCIO ties....another lame situation for ALPA....losers) Every bad thing in our careers has one thing in common: they started under ALPA's watch.

Oh yeah, and you guys mailed poop.

BeCareful,

Are you saying that USAPA has (since its inception) let the PHX base elect its chosen leaders and that those individuals have received the exact same treatment as the reps elected from East bases? That list may be exaggerated in some respects but don't sugar coat what has really occurred.

...and your un-realized jump into widebody equipment your little desert airline was NEVER going to operate again,...

Who said any of us could hold widebodies under the NIC? Remember you have the top 517 positions! That my friend is a windfall. You guys and your mass psyche... Oh! BTW wasn't it you I asked earlier in this thread to produce documents or quotes concerning the demise of AWA prior to 5/19/2005? Nothin' yet eh?

Everything USAPA is doing is for the betterment of both sides.

Purely subjective statement... There's that mass psyche again. You guys truly are sheep.

Every bad thing in our careers has one thing in common: they started under ALPA's watch.

When are you gonna learn that YOU are ALPA or USAPA or whoever!

Oh yeah, and you guys mailed poop.

Really! Hmmm... Pretty sure the Feds would be all over that. But then they never investigated because you had no evidence. Pure fabrication to...wait for it...feed that mass psyche. LOL! You guys are without. Sad little bunch you are.

and is making progress daily on Capitol Hill

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OH yes!!! USAPA is SOOOOOOOO Respected!!!!

Half the pilots and ALL the management at your OWN airline thinks USAPA is a Pathetic Waste of Space! I'm sure Cleary has the legislature lining up to meet with him!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also I forgot to add "extortion" to my list of USAPA accomplishments. Can't believe I forgot the most obvious one!

You'd have ZERO pilots furloughed right now if you'd respected their date-of-hire.

Wrong again. The West has pilots on furlough for the VERY SAME REASON you will continue to be paid like a 3rd world pilot for the foreseeable future, USAPA and your/their complete lack of integrity and honor. In fact, there's a word that is commonly used in our industry that most accurately describes USAPA and their supporters.

Please don't insult our collective intelligence and attempt to displace the blame.

See You and your parasite organization in Court again real soon!! While we wait you can ponder how many major airline F.O's make WAY more than your captains. Oh well, Your choice. Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Makes C. Festerpuss look like the genius he is!

Single function? USAPA's doing everything ALPA did and more. There's a review of what USAPA's done on the website. Read that and then say they don't "do" anything. Does posting useless rhetoric like this in public get you any closer to a new contract? Or does it give you some sense of self-importance?

ALPA often took several years to "get a deal" and they often weren't the sort of "deals" anyone was proud of. Your contract only looks OK compared to ours, and actually only the rates and a few other things are any better. Fact is, they both suck.

What, you want to go Kirby and crawl a little closer to the bottom of the barrel? No thank you.

OK, I read it. USAPA has done nothing to move this group forward.....period.

10 million dollars worth of dues money collected last year and USAPA sent 3.5 million of it to Lee Sehams law firm.

Fact is, USAPA has no leverage, therefore any contract that they negotiate will also suck.

Latest resources

Back