• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IT looks like USAPA is going to get the snapbacks! More to follow. You westies will be wishing on a star to work for our rates!!!

Details please. I can't to hear about what I am missing out.

Fingers tapping. Sorry if it annoys Usaps.

My heartburn is not because you fly a 190. I have heartburn seeing friends furloughed out of seniority while 3rd listers are allowed to bid East.

NIC or DOH, still senior to you.

Simple. 2 contracts now. 190 is under East. That is why. Not out of seniority. Still 2 separate airlines as far as the pilots are concerned. Very very simple. Might be seperate. I don't have a thesaurus handy for spelling.

Yes I agree I will be junior if/when we have a joint contract. Not arguing that.

Last edited:
Simple. 2 contracts now. 190 is under East. That is why. Not out of seniority. Still 2 separate airlines as far as the pilots are concerned. Very very simple. Might be seperate. I don't have a thesaurus handy for spelling.

Yes I agree I will be junior if/when we have a joint contract. Not arguing that.

Whatever...

You have no facts third lister, just an opinion.

Keep pot stirrin.

So immature. Should I be offended to be a third lister? I am not. I don't know why you think that term is insulting. You just know I defeated you in your wannabe little debate from yesterday. So, if you get a check in the mail, just send it back and say you don't want it. You still never answered the original question.
And "Y" is my answer to being a third lister you just had to have the scoop on. Are you happy? You can rest peacefully tonight with that breaking news.

So immature. Should I be offended to be a third lister? I am not. I don't know why you think that term is insulting. You just know I defeated you in your wannabe little debate from yesterday. So, if you get a check in the mail, just send it back and say you don't want it. You still never answered the original question.
And "Y" is my answer to being a third lister you just had to have the scoop on. Are you happy? You can rest peacefully tonight with that breaking news.

You are just like a fish. Attracted to shiney things. I keep reeling you in.

LOL

I'm on the sidelines on this one. You win, good for you. I just don't have any confidence in USAPA.

In other words, USAPA is evil and they make me cry.......what?.....I could get some money out of this?.............I'm neutral on the sidelines on this one= HYPOCRITE

You are a joke. No more posts to you. Waste of time. Feel free to get the last word. I do not care.

Latest resources

Back