• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This just in.. Phoenix pilot hospitalized due to nearly drowning caused by excessive and extended salivation over a halted Nic award.. more at the top of the hour.

Stuke PET??.....I sense a bit of HOSTILITY towards me.. Is this the way you treat all that disagree with YOU?

I guess that passing the Psycho test proved a bit difficult for you....That's why you wound up were you are...Its all making sense now..

Actually, I got hired due to qualifications, 4-year degree, thousands of hours of flight time and no help from an affirmative action survey.

Were you one of those 700 hour wonders?

Actually, I got hired due to qualifications, 4-year degree, thousands of hours of flight time and no help from an affirmative action survey.

Were you one of those 700 hour wonders?

.....I think you've got BIGGER problems than the NICK...Or may I say ,the lack of.....

.....I think you've got BIGGER problems than the NICK...Or may I say ,the lack of.....

My life's pretty good and not worried about "binding" arbitration actually being found to be binding.

Just a matter of time.

No doh, and easties going nuts. Several years in. We on the west were supposed to be an easy kill, but not only are the easties in the wrong, they can't even get out of their own way. What a bunch of *************************tards.

Last edited:
USAPA Communications Chairman Theuer... Censorship?

Fellow East and West Pilots:

In February, 2009, Scott Theuer replied to my query regarding domicile communications that “Domicile communications, just like all USAPA communications, are official Association communications and as such cannot imperil the Association and items presented as facts must indeed be facts.”and“Pilots must be able to rely upon updates, whether they come from the domiciles or from the Association, as absolutely factual. If one wants to add opinion, one simply prefaces it by saying, "In my opinion."

Just this month my PHX reps. attempted to have published their update, part of which included an outline of the historical facts (not opinion) of the RICO case. My point is not to belabor the RICO case, but to illustrate that even with such well-documented and factual court history, Mr. Theuer denied my representatives their opportunity to publish a few facts regarding the RICO lawsuit.

My PHX reps. hoped Mr. Theuer would agree to publish/distribute their voice: ”As everyone has heard by now, USAPA's complaint under the "Racketeer Influence and Corrupt Organizations" Act (RICO) was again dismissed by the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals on July 30th, 2010. As a quick review, the original action was filed on May 30th, 2008 and originally "dismissed with prejudice" July of 2008. USAPA then determined it would appeal that dismissal, which was again dismissed by a unanimous three judge panel in the Federal Court of Appeals.”

Because it cannot be an opinion what was USAPA’s original complaint {RICO}; and because it cannot be an opinion of the lawsuit’s dates or original dismissal with prejudice; and because it cannot be an opinion that a three-judge panel dismissed USAPA’s appeal, all three sentences are indeed factual, and comport with Theuer’s (unwritten?) communications policy.

I agree with the author of this complaint:

Where is the apology for suing innocent pilots under RICO? Why does USAPA feel the need to censor Phoenix domicile updates?

This is The Unted States of America, not North Korea. Freedom of speech is a right!

Why anyone supports the leadership at USAPA is beyond comprehension. Clearly only the morally bankrupt could allow themselves to be numbered with the likes of Cleary, Mowrey, and Thuer...

And only the intellectually dishonest deny the meaning of the phrase "binding arbitration."

Why anyone supports the leadership at USAPA is beyond comprehension. Clearly only the morally bankrupt could allow themselves to be numbered with the likes of Cleary, Mowrey, and Thuer...

MORALLY BANKRUPT....That is the root of the problem.

Latest resources

Back