Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a polite way of putting it.

TWA Dude -

Ya know - if the truth be told - I wish we could get all this settled as a unified pilot group - instead of playing all these word games :). But it is what it is - and as someone already has posted - it is up to the courts to decide.

Metrojet

TWA Dude -

Ya know - if the truth be told - I wish we could get all this settled as a unified pilot group - instead of playing all these word games :). But it is what it is - and as someone already has posted - it is up to the courts to decide.

Metrojet

Hi buddy.

I think we should settle this with a duel, will you be my second?

Guppiedriver -

1.tentative - under terms not final or fully worked out or agreed upon; "probationary employees"; "a provisional government"; "just a tentative schedule" probationary, provisional, provisionary
conditional - imposing or depending on or containing a condition; "conditional acceptance of the terms"; "lent conditional support"; "the conditional sale will not be complete until the full purchase price is paid"
2.tentative - unsettled in mind or opinion; "drew a few tentative conclusions"
doubtful
unsettled - still in doubt; "an unsettled issue"; "an unsettled state of mind"

Your welcome,
Metrojet

Why did you copy and paste the Websters Dictionary definition of tentative agreement? I asked you to post up the section of our Transition Agreement that allows the west to be spun off.

Why did you copy and paste the Websters Dictionary definition of tentative agreement? I asked you to post up the section of our Transition Agreement that allows the west to be spun off.

Are you saying because it's not in the TA Parker CAN'T sell a section of the company? I think he can do whatever he thinks is best for his corporation.

Are you saying because it's not in the TA Parker CAN'T sell a section of the company? I think he can do whatever he thinks is best for his corporation.
You guys have been praying for a West sell off for years. Parker has stated over and over that won't be happening. In fact, he emphatically states that CAN'T happen.

Keep dreaming.

You guys have been praying for a West sell off for years. Parker has stated over and over that won't be happening. In fact, he emphatically states that CAN'T happen.

Keep dreaming.

I never believed he would I was just asking about wether or not he could. It would be stupid (but very US Air like) to close down a west coast (well almost coast) hub.

Latest resources

Back