• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor has it that LOA 93 Arbitrator Has Ruled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great another month is passing without an answer from Kasher. This post is not about me thinking we'll win it because quite frankly I don't think we will. I've read many posts from pilots who think either way it goes will be a good thing and I agree with that. No matter how you feel about us eastinfections everyone on this board should be disgusted by this delay especially you guys that are so sure we'll lose. If you're that sure than it must be a really easy decision...so why can't an experienced arbitrator make up his mind?

I'm not sure Kasher is the hold up.

As I understand it when he has the first draft of the award he notifies both sides at the same time that it is ready for reading and comments. So if we got notified the same time as the company and the company told him "not now" we would know about it. If you are implying the company is bribing or otherwise pressuring him to not make his decision you should also be disgusted.

As I understand it when he has the first draft of the award he notifies both sides at the same time that it is ready for reading and comments. So if we got notified the same time as the company and the company told him "not now" we would know about it. If you are implying the company is bribing or otherwise pressuring him to not make his decision you should also be disgusted.

Not implying anything other than it seems it shouldn't take this long. It's been so long one can't help but wonder what the he'll might be going on behind the scenes. Something seems fishy to me.

Charlie-

Why aren't you demanding a recall of Cleary and Mowery for failure to carry out their duties and for failing to follow the C&BL's?

You do know they are the reason that your pay hasn't increased. And for those unlucky enough to get hired after the first 500 or so, you can expect to stagnate behind the "I GOT MINE" upgrading F/O's who will tell you to just wait 15 years or so, your time will come.

Charlie-

Why aren't you demanding a recall of Cleary and Mowery for failure to carry out their duties and for failing to follow the C&BL's?

You do know they are the reason that your pay hasn't increased. And for those unlucky enough to get hired after the first 500 or so, you can expect to stagnate behind the "I GOT MINE" upgrading F/O's who will tell you to just wait 15 years or so, your time will come.

Some say that I read USAPA's lies and BS and believe it all but that really isn't acurate. As a matter of fact the more I read the more unhappy with them I'm getting i.e. the letting go of Seeham, the in fighting on where our secretaries would sit a while back and some other things. I'm sure your happy with the Seeham thing and I'm sure you can understand that I might not be. I know you guys are 100% sure we will lose LOA 93 but try and understand we think there is a chance...small yes, but still a chance. In my opnion based on my line experience and jumpseating (often in the cockpit) to work, if you had the eastinfections (I love that!) vote to just accept the nic and get on with a new contract it would be voted down even if we recalled all USAPA officers. Could there be a change of heart by many of us once we learn we lost LOA 93? Possibly.

As a matter of fact the more I read the more unhappy with them I'm getting i.e. the letting go of Seeham, the in fighting on where our secretaries would sit a while back and some other things. I'm sure your happy with the Seeham thing and I'm sure you can understand that I might not be.

Most of us are more bummed than you are about Cleary firing Seham.

Great another month is passing without an answer from Kasher. This post is not about me thinking we'll win it because quite frankly I don't think we will. I've read many posts from pilots who think either way it goes will be a good thing and I agree with that. No matter how you feel about us eastinfections everyone on this board should be disgusted by this delay especially you guys that are so sure we'll lose. If you're that sure than it must be a really easy decision...so why can't an experienced arbitrator make up his mind?

I thought delay tactics were something the East pilots pride themselves in?

Latest resources

Back