RUFM up...Radical Union fundamentalist movement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FRACTRASH said:
God forbid if someone has a different opinion then one of these NJ guys, they may just cry.

Knew it wouldnt be long before you were back here. How was flying your desk this week???

FRACTRASH said:
God forbid if someone has a different opinion then one of these NJ guys, they may just cry.

It's all relative trash, I could say, god forbid someone has a different opinion about unions and these CS mgmt pilots may just cry.

Trash, what's the bone you have to pick with Netjets and it's pilots! I sense alot of hostility and negative vibes here! Please explain your contempt and hatred for Netjets and all things connected. This really sounds like a highschool boy bragging about his car(mines better). The only negative thing about CS that has been written is that they are cancelling orders. So what gives? Notice no name calling, just a real honest question.

Torch67: I have nothing against NJ pilots, actually most of the pilots I run into on the road seem like great guys. My beef is with a couple guys that hang out on this board. It's so easy to pull their strings.

gunfyter said:
I sense much fear in this little one... Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate,

and Hate leads to the Dark Side....

The darkside leads to doobies. Doobies lead to twinkies.

Latest resources

Back