• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hawkercpt said:
Not a thing.

It's friggin hilareous!

I'm glad yah like it! I just dont know what to make of some of these cocky and arrogant Shares guys here. My CS buddies are grateful and professional and nothing like these kids here who I think are very misrepresentative of the CS guys as a whole.

Last edited:
Grizz said:
Didn't know if that info had been put out publicly and I get my hand slapped when I talk out of school - thus the cautious statement.

Well, it was a rumor I heard from a "reliable source". You know how that goes.

Rocky are you for real???? Do you actually take yourself serious or do you just post crazy stuff to make people question your sanity????

A clarification---

WheresRocky said:
Netjetwife and others are involved in a full time JIHAD now. Evidence: 99% of their posts of late are spreading their radical pro-union stance on those non-union fractional carriers. Union is the answer to ALL problems in the fractional industry according to these radical fundamentalists.

Who's using extreme language in their posts? Not me. All I've done is offer encouragement for a process that was already under way. I'd cite the post by a Flex pilot that asked me to lend my voice to the cause, but alas, it was wiped out in the recent meltdown. For my willingness to point out the advantages of a union you liken me to a terrorist. Interesting leap. It tells me that you see my posts as a threat--even more interesting. I didn't claim that a union could solve "ALL problems in the fractional industry". Be prepared to back up your allegations or please stop putting words in my mouth. (The regulars here know that I'm quite capable of speaking for myself :)) What I have said is that without a labor dispute the pilots and management are free to concentrate on improving the company.
WRONG!

There are many Pilots who are happy working for a non-union carrier. However, they are coming under assault by Netjetwife and numerous others on this board. Send in the cards, join the ranks of the illustrious, and all of your problems will be taken care of.

As I didn't even list specific companies, I'm hardly guilty of "assaulting" individual pilots. My posts are meant to support the right to unionize, explain the difference that it makes to NJ families, and cheer pilots on who are in the process of standing up for their rights.

Pilots, you don't need a union. Look at CS. You all know in your hearts it is not the answer. Go toward the light! Hahahah.

I have mentioned pilots that wouldn't have a job today if not for the efforts of my husband and other volunteers in 1108. I have pointed out that pilots must face management alone when they don't have a union to represent their interests. You may be comfortable with that, but many others realize that their rights and interests are under-represented in non-union companies. I fail to see how that reminder fits the definition of a Jihad. As you are the one to bring terms of war into the conversation, it would be fair to suggest that you are fighting to keep pilots from standing up for themselves. Why would you do that? Do you not believe in the rules of democracy? What's wrong with letting the pilots vote on their future? If things are as great as you say, they'd vote against a union, right? Are you telling us that you want to deny frac pilots a voice in their career? I say, let them decide for themselves. In the meantime, I applaud those that are working to improve conditions for themselves, their families, and fellow pilots.
Best of luck!
Netjetwife

Netjet wife,

You are completely right. When CS grows big enough, perhaps rocky and bogart will see the light and realize that a union is a must for a big company. Last but not least, these two kids are so ungrateful for NJA's union and what our pilots did for others in the fractional industry. What an embarrassment these two kids are to frac pilots out their not to mention their own.

Sure, life is great NOW...

This is the problem with a non-union shop.

4 years ago, Flight Options "didn't need a union" either. Now we have 70% of the pilots saying they want a vote.

Things change... and they can change at CS as well. It's nice to work for a company where a Union is not required... however, give it time. There is a reason why the MAJORITY of professional pilots are Union pilots... and if you look at the percentage of WELL-PAID pilots, it's damn near 100%.

It PAYS to have a Union.

netjetwife said:
In the meantime, I applaud those that are working to improve conditions for themselves, their families, and fellow pilots.
Best of luck!
Netjetwife

Netjetwife, that pretty much sums it up. Thank God some one else has brain in their head. Wait till these young punks try to feed a family and save for college, etc. when they bucking management that doesnt give a **** about them. See if theyre still walking around with their head in the clouds. All we can do is pray that our military isnt made up of such brainless material.

Gentlemen. . .GR, AOI, and XPG
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE! :)

Latest resources

Back