Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rocker, grow up.

Guitar rocker said:
XPguy, you are completely right about fractrash (also, I would add that your statement applies to Bogart and Rocky). These kids are young, immature, insecure and have a lot to learn in life.

Oh, really.....

Guitar rocker said:
Netjet wife has respect for others here, unlike yourself. I just learned a new song on my giutar for you Bogart.........it's a little ditty by Aretha Franklin. Know what the name of it is???? RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a little RESPECT Bogart you ungrateful, arrogant, and insecure individual that you are!!!!!!

This is gonna haunt you "rocker"

I think you need to be growin up some, boy.

Texasskicker said:
Oh, really.....

This is gonna haunt you "rocker"

I think you need to be growin up some, boy.

I used that on you and it truly applies to you. Like I said, I cant believe your this old and out here with this sour an attitude. It's a sign that you are very insecure. But it's OK kiddo, I think that theres hope for you yet.

For all the potential fractional pilots, this is a great place to see the personalities you might fly with/for someday. CS is so afraid of a union, that they send tools like Fractrash, Bogart, and Tex out to play the scare tactics card. Nobody here has said anything bad about CS. These guys are either management or first time "jet" pilots with an axe to grind against Netjets for some reason. Time will only tell what happens in the frax market. Show me a prediction in the aviation industry, and I will show you someone that is wrong or guessing. I wish CS and the other frax companies all the best. Competition is good in any industry. I made my career decision to work at Netjets, and I wouldnt change my mind.

Respect!

Hey, I like that song and the message is very fitting!
Put it down for my theme song :)

FRACTRASH said:
I did the Union thing and I still have the knife in my back. Two things drive any Union, GREED and MONEY.

Trash,

Who did you work for in your in your prior life, and which union?

netjetwife said:
Hey, I like that song and the message is very fitting!
Put it down for my theme song :)

Thanks netjetwife. I liked the song too. Too bad we just cant get an ounce of respect from Bogart, Rocky or Trash. Says a lot about their character.

Ah..

Guitar rocker said:
Thanks netjetwife. I liked the song too. Too bad we just cant get an ounce of respect from Bogart, Rocky or Trash. Says a lot about their character.

Thugs like you dont deserve respect.

Guitar rocker: Turbinehead has a right to post here just like the rest of us. You just think you are the head honcho around here, don't you KID.

Latest resources

Back