• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Request for the Allegiant guys/gals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also got an email about writing an essay, Hopefully that is a good sign and not something that is sent to everyone who applied... Has Allegiant always asked for these essays or is this something they might be doing to thin out a pile of resumes?

It's both. Need 3 CA LOR's, one of which must be a check airman, then seniority after that.

Thanks...that sounds fair enough, though I'll bet it means check airmen are being hit up for letters pretty much every time they fly with an fo lol.

I saw on another thread that BLI was fairly senior... but what does that mean in the Allegiant world? That it might take 6 mos to get there? 2 years? Any guesses?

Thanks guys!

Quick question that begs to be asked since Allegiant seems to be run a bit different than a typical airline. I have searched on this board and come up empty in regards to how schedule biding is done. Schedule released one month ahead? Bid routes and days? Potential for different crewmates each day since each day is a new trip (not the same CA/FO/FA for 4 straight days due to a 4 day trip)?

Also, I would assume this class in the next month would be for MD and not 57, good guess?

Thanks

Scheduled lines of flying are bid approximately 3 weeks out and normally the CA and FO lines are the same but occasionally they do mix them up so sometimes you may get a month with different CA/FO throughout the month.
I would venture to guess the class is for the MD80 as well.

Based on responses here and at other places, it looks like pretty much everyone got one. Someone else indicated that everyone that meets their qualifications got one (whatever exactly that is). Part of the process now apparently.

could someone please pm me the email address the essay is supposed to be returned to. I accidentally deleted the email.

Latest resources

Back