Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Republic Sucks

Republic sucks.

Wow, its like the Pig Virus, first it invades MEH, then poor Mokulele airlines. Do the Republic "family" of airlines have one big seniority list or is each of it's subsidiaries run independently?

Republic sucks.

BB has achieved what he set out to do from day one....where have all of you been??

We have been telling you that he wanted out of the 50 seat game and into the 70-100 seat one. It took him all of 5 years to turn Chautauqua from a turboprop feeder to a major player now.

Quit your bitchin about how bad our FO rates are....yeah they suck so does everyone elses.

Just because the engines are under the wings....talk about penis envy

Last edited:
The bitterness from the likes of some people on this board is palatable. Instead of pointing fingers and crying over "the good old days at national/major airline" maybe we should move on and improve ourselves and our stations in life. If the good old days were so great why are those airlines not around/or greatly diminished now. Perhaps because they were unsustainable they were not doing it better, faster and/or cheaper than the other guy. This is still a quasi free economy at least for a little longer......

This is the airline industry. We eat our youth and sh!t on our elders.......Unless they can get you an interview.

if this is the future of midwest, then midwest just needs to go tits up and get along with it.

190s at regionals are bull********************, the only ones who dont feel this way are regional lifers and those that haven't got a clue about anything.

B
Quit your bitchin about how bad our FO rates are....yeah they suck so does everyone elses.

Mine didn't suck at Midwest compared to your and I flew 12 seats less than your 190 FO's will.

Wake up ******************************.

Mine didn't suck at Midwest compared to your and I flew 12 seats less than your 190 FO's will.

Wake up ******************************.

Yeah your rates are great....how long did you get to enjoy them until you got put out on the street??

You should have taken airtran's deal, I think your the one who needs to wake up. Take your bitter train elsewhere

Latest resources

Back