• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to operate EMB-190s for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sit on the other end and you will have a different take on it sporto. Better not see you complain about Mesa at all. Is Johnny O your hero?
What Makes you think that I have never been on your end Einstein! I was stating a fact, It's business, like it or not! Not my or any other pilots doing. I was not the one who made the decision end of story. Point Blame at Deregulation and today's management.

100 seats will require 3 FAs. JBLU and LCC both operate 99 seats to avoid the 3 FA.

I predict that Republic will operate with 99 seats, with current pay scales.

Can't imagine WH giving the thumbs up to pay another FA.

T8

100 seats will require 3 FAs. JBLU and LCC both operate 99 seats to avoid the 3 FA.

I predict that Republic will operate with 99 seats, with current pay scales.

Can't imagine WH giving the thumbs up to pay another FA.

T8

A 100-seat aircraft requires 2 flight attendants. Learn the FAR's.

Yeah your rates are great....how long did you get to enjoy them until you got put out on the street??

You should have taken airtran's deal, I think your the one who needs to wake up. Take your bitter train elsewhere

The attitude you sport is the exact outlook that is bound to doom our entire life long careers within the regional industry to meak pay and meager gains, at best. You aren't getting it are you- we're losing ground here, and this is a front we are all manning. It doesn't matter where he was, will be, or set out to be- your a$$ is going to eventually be on the line too. however, at least he was able to earn a respectable wage before he got cut. Will you be able to say the same?

Yeah your rates are great....how long did you get to enjoy them until you got put out on the street??

You should have taken airtran's deal, I think your the one who needs to wake up. Take your bitter train elsewhere

I'm fine. Talk to our 9yr FO's who are now furloughed wise guy. They made more than most of Republic's CA's.

It's just the new airline model. A name people recognize, ticketes for sale but everything else is done by another company. It's the way of the future as far as domestic flying goes. Not saying it's right but it is the way things look to be going.

Latest resources

Back