• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to operate EMB-190s for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I get the feeling your about 5'11, 150, glasses, blond hair, and a chest the size of drywall. I love how you bragged that you would be wearing a CHQ lanyard.

5'11 your being generous.

The CHQ lanyard is so he could recognize me from all those Republic Airlines lanyards.....your welcome to come visit to smallballs but I bet I won't be hearing from you either.

5'11 your being generous.

The CHQ lanyard is so he could recognize me from all those Republic Airlines lanyards.....your welcome to come visit to smallballs but I bet I won't be hearing from you either.

you my friend sicken me! I hope you suffer great financial problem while you fly your "guppy killer", and when you do I hope you become the ramper in IAD that everyone hates. Vote yes during your next contract negotiation for a pay decrease too while you are at it because you are now flying a mainline airplane and thats what is worth everything.

1) All pilots fly for Republic, not midwest
2) There is no base for midwest. MCI is a Usair base
3) No juinior manning at this company
4) Not much difference between the 175/190 so why would we be jumping up and down for an A/C we already operate?
5) 2 A/C is ZERO growth due to the loss of 30+ 50 seat A/C

Any other questions?

Not much difference??????? It's a mainline airplane moron. No apologies for Republic huh? Enjoy your mainline airplane. Scumbag.

Last edited:
I find it humourous when a gojetter is talking about a pilot group taking other pilot group flying. Coffee meet kettle.....Or is GoJets and TSA great friends now.

I also find it humorous that the very people these RAH guys are putting out on the streets have flocked to Gojetsss.

CX- I fly the E190 for a mainline carrier. I am not a fan of this new arrangement; however please tell me how it is a mainline jet when the E175/E170 is not. When you've finished you can also tell me how RAH pilots are ruining the industry whilst you are not.

Hey cx can you tell me where those TSA pilots are going while GoJets continues to steal their flying.. Are you a Scumbag? TSA pilot group might think so. Why would the CRJ 700/900 not be mainline but Emb 170/190 are?
Oh I see you point at republic to direct attention from your own back yard.

En Mort Main

Funny thing is (well not funny for the midwest guys) midwest will fold and republic will have 190's they have to park. Cue republic pilots "I don't want these new big planes. I wish we would never got them" but deep down you know they are really very very excited for this chance to fly more planes at the expense of what was once a respected company and pilot group. You rep guys better get a HUGE pay raise or you are nothing but dirt.

Settle down killer. We are in contract negotiations right now. And remember that this was sprung on us WITHOUT any warning to the pilot group. But you guys really need to get over the penis envy thing.....really.

Settle down killer. We are in contract negotiations right now. And remember that this was sprung on us WITHOUT any warning to the pilot group. But you guys really need to get over the penis envy thing.....really.

Roger: Will never happen on here. The flood gates with the children has been left wide open.........hold on!

And Citation I don't need to talk to your 9yr FO's becasue they are going the way of the $331/hr United 747 CA. The market dosen't support them nor does the market support your airline anymore in its current form, if it did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Glad to see your priorities are in order. I cannot wait till an Indian FO will fly a 170 for half what you do. I pray you have one of those worthless "Aeronautical" degrees when your butt hits the street and I can hire you to mow my lawn.

Latest resources

Back