• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to operate EMB-190s for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I already quit Skywest. I'm on furlough from another company that I have deep respect for.

Republic is the new scum at the bottom of the barrel. Mesa has officially been replaced.

Republic SUCKS!:smash:

You guys better get a good pay rate flying those things around, or you are gonna look like fools wherever you go.

Check your facts before you get high and mighty. Cornelius has sat in his mainline seat and watched RP pushback the next gate over and fly to the same cities, at a fraction of the crew cost. The same way it happens in MCI and MKE every day.

Our heart goes out to the MidEx pilots, y'all have been dealt a brutal hand.

They are all jerking off into their Ayn Rand special collectors' edition objectivism jizz cups.

Being a Rand fan you couldn't be more mistaken.

Ayn Rand's philosophy has to do with money being spent on the BEST there is to offer, not the cheapest. If you honestly think that RAH can provide a better service than what Midwest offered at a cheaper price, then more power to you. I, however, doubt that they can.

This is not the capitalism that Ayn Rand was advocate of.

Republic and Mesa suck!!

This will be the FI perception, but it is false. The vast majority of us are pissed.

How many RAH pilots are flying for Midwest? I think you have a base for them. How senior are they? If what you are saying is true there then should be rampant junior manning to fill those former Midwest seats which everyone is so pissed about. Please enlighten us. You can't tell me that there aren't pilots right now jumping up and down that they will be flying a mainline airplane at their regional. I wonder how JUNIOR a minline airplane will go.:eek::eek::eek:

I find it humourous when a gojetter is talking about a pilot group taking other pilot group flying. Coffee meet kettle.....Or is GoJets and TSA great friends now.

How many RAH pilots are flying for Midwest? I think you have a base for them. How senior are they? If what you are saying is true there then should be rampant junior manning to fill those former Midwest seats which everyone is so pissed about. Please enlighten us. You can't tell me that there aren't pilots right now jumping up and down that they will be flying a mainline airplane at their regional. I wonder how JUNIOR a minline airplane will go.:eek::eek::eek:

1) All pilots fly for Republic, not midwest
2) There is no base for midwest. MCI is a Usair base
3) No juinior manning at this company
4) Not much difference between the 175/190 so why would we be jumping up and down for an A/C we already operate?
5) 2 A/C is ZERO growth due to the loss of 30+ 50 seat A/C

Any other questions?

Latest resources

Back