Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic going shopping at the Delta Connection sale?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Traumahawk said:
The whole payscale argument is a joke...A HUGE JOKE!!

For Comair people that think they are on a high horse(I tuly believe this is a minority of that pilot group)......Whats your basis?? Other people doing the same job for less? When are we going to see a Delta mainline scale for you guys?? Don't tell me for a second there weren't mainline a/c on half the routes you fly less than a few years ago...there are WAYYY too many planes parked in the desert for you to answer otherwise.

This goes for almost every regional jet operation. Is it the way things are now in the industry? yes. But for God's sake shutup about who gets what and who you're not allowing to jumpseat and who's racing to the bottom etc...

You just go to work and fly where they tell you to fly right? It's not your fault your company can do the job for less than a prevous mainline a/c and crew is it?? Well take that mentality and apply it to the hypocrictical arguments on here day after day after day.

Go to work. Enjoy yourself. Worry about yourself. Stop b!tcing.

T-Hawk

P.S. Lets start a new forum called "Payscales" and move all of this bickering into it, so the regional forum can perhaps go two reply's without this 5 year old whining.
Bring back the "taking a dump on an airplane thread" That was back when everyone here acted like dorky pilots, instead of dorky b!tches. Much better if you ask me.

i'll second that....

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I just wanted to point out that you can use the word "ass" without having to use @s or $s.

Ass assety ass.

See? :D

Last edited:
I never noticed that they did not filter 'ass' I'm so used to it being filtered on a bunch of car forums I'm on. Asshat

EDIT:wow look at that

asshat assity ass ass ass

thank you

the A ramp is senior because it is such a f** UP. Or maybe its because ACA use to be their, grow up dick. When was the last time anybody from CHQ was invited to a rampies birthday, I was based in CVG and still being invited to MCO rampies Christmas parties. Grow up. Two years in an exComair base and you think you own it. Delta owns Comair and wants nothing to do with it (two seperate companies (thats right genarel)) you park your planes there for two years, and now its your base (run by Comair ground personnel). You call the rampies the "little people", I have heard that from three leed rampies,NICE.

I actually have a bunch of friends working for CHQ based in MCO that i use to go to flight school with (Daytona).I still cannot excuse thier ingnorance to fact that our ops (as crap as it is) is ours, we don't drop our overnight bags in yours, so respect our and stay out. Or is it beyond your ability to have respect.

PS where is your OPS. thats right Delta expresses old ops, I guess room must be tight in there. now you want comair ops too. I guess next time i want a dump and dont have time to drive home........ just like you and not having enought time to walk to your ops.

Quite the pissing contest is it not? I spent the 4th of July with my 2 y/o nephew. He is more of an adult than some of these. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!! IT'S MY OPS!!!! MOMMY!!!!

Its inevitable that each and every thread including any delta connection carrier immediately explodes into a five page gaggle of some of the stupidest sh1t you have ever read. It was old three or so years ago, it was sad back in 04, now it is just annoying as hell. I can't wait until everyone reallizes that we are ALL totally fuked in this industry and it is exactly this "us and them", whiny, softy, nonsense that is accellerating our demise. The sad thing is that I work with some of you dumbasses (hey, look at that, you CAN say ass) and you b1tch about this nonsense at work too! Life is too short, next time you see another pilot in YOUR ops why don't you say hello and ask him/her how their day is going. You might brighten their day or even start some POSITIVE ENERGY. I am starting to feel warm and fuzzy already.

Seriously, we have the greatest job in the world. Yes the pay sucks, yes it sucks to commute but we are in this together. I think we all need to chill and try to support each other as we go into negotiations. Each pilot group will do what is best for their group. Stop Sh!tting on each other. We keep fighting over this sh!t and we will solve nothing. I may talk about ass all day, but the majority of us need to grow up in here. If I get denied a jumpseat because of a pissing match like this, hope they carry me off the aircraft before I throw my feces at you monkey style

Latest resources

Back