• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airways posts first quarter loss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But that is the biggest plane they have. I am not defending them. Someone asked a question and I would not say US has better rates. Both are extremely bad.

Republic USAIRWAYS
CA $64-119 $79-95
FO $23-37 $41-52

No matter what you say, it's not going to satisfy citationlover or the like. I'm not saying either payscale is good, it's just that they are pissed and have an axe to grind. Why waste the breath, or keystrokes in this case.

No matter what you say, it's not going to satisfy citationlover or the like. I'm not saying either payscale is good, it's just that they are pissed and have an axe to grind. Why waste the breath, or keystrokes in this case.

Now why would he have an axe to grind? Hmmm....his airline is bought by RAH (or sold out by TH...however you look at it) , the pilots forced out and the flying replaced by RAH pilots compensated at half the pay. All without even the common courtesy of a reach around.

Now why would he have an axe to grind? Hmmm....his airline is bought by RAH (or sold out by TH...however you look at it) , the pilots forced out and the flying replaced by RAH pilots compensated at half the pay. All without even the common courtesy of a reach around.

Wow, this comming from an Airtran guy who's company facilitated the demise of Midwest in the first place. Flying a 737 for 1/2 the price if what Midwest was flying the 717 for! Then they try a hostile takeover of that same company. Look no further than the mirror to figure out which company played a bigger role toolbag. While you're at it, try and get some payrates inline with WN, you fly the 73 don't you?? If you cave you are no better then anyone else....

Wow, this comming from an Airtran guy who's company facilitated the demise of Midwest in the first place. Flying a 737 for 1/2 the price if what Midwest was flying the 717 for! Then they try a hostile takeover of that same company. Look no further than the mirror to figure out which company played a bigger role toolbag. While you're at it, try and get some payrates inline with WN, you fly the 73 don't you?? If you cave you are no better then anyone else....

How much crack do you smoke in a day?

It's sad to see how many of his employees think he is the best thing since sliced bread....

You are correct in this statement, but not in the way you intended. Very few of the employees think highly of him, which, while not surprising, is indeed sad.

Hmmm....toolbag? you're funny.

Its really not the payscales. Its the work rules! And at republic the work rules suck booty! A friend of mine there did a 4 day trip and got paid 8 hours due to cx'ed flights. Work rules are the difference between a 80hr line and 100 pay credit line.

Latest resources

Back