Republic Airways posts first quarter loss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The beginning of the end.

Yea and RJ stock is a buy? seems someone smarter then you has figured out that Republic is going to be around awhile.
Obviously you didnt bother to read why they lost money, Things like returning crappy CRJ's and returning leased planes. not to mention paint jobs and other costs. invovled with buying 2 airlines whats your company doing ? I dont know if we will make it but depending on other carriers to survive is something Mr B is not willing to wait for like others.

Yea and RJ stock is a buy? seems someone smarter then you has figured out that Republic is going to be around awhile.
Obviously you didnt bother to read why they lost money, Things like returning crappy CRJ's and returning leased planes. not to mention paint jobs and other costs. invovled with buying 2 airlines whats your company doing ? I dont know if we will make it but depending on other carriers to survive is something Mr B is not willing to wait for like others.

Lighten up, Francis!

Republic will be Fine. Bryan and God talk, they're good friends.

Republic will be Fine. Bryan and God talk, they're good friends.

Do you really want to risk your salvation by taking cheap shots at God? At least you spelt God with a capital G so I guess I can give you that. What is it exactly that you have against God? For that matter, what is it you have against BB? You hate him for? If you insist on hating people, focus your energy on the Expressjet operation that undercut others to fly.

If you insist on hating people, focus your energy on the Expressjet operation that undercut others to fly.

That's rich when Republic has guys flying in the right seat of the 190 that top out at $37 an hour. That undercuts everyone in the entire industry.

Do you really want to risk your salvation by taking cheap shots at God? At least you spelt God with a capital G so I guess I can give you that. What is it exactly that you have against God? For that matter, what is it you have against BB? You hate him for? If you insist on hating people, focus your energy on the Expressjet operation that undercut others to fly.

why don't you go bible-thump somewhere else? This board already has enough BS without adding that junk.

Repent!!!!!

why don't you go bible-thump somewhere else? This board already has enough BS without adding that junk.

Better yet, why don't you go slander God somewhere else? See, there are both sides to that, my friend. Of course, I am one of them thar bible thumpin, gun lovin right wing extremists that are intolerant of other's poor behavior.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back