• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airways posts first quarter loss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the branded flying operation numbers?

Branded RASM: $0.0953
Branded CASM: $0.1113
Branded capacity: 3.7 Billion ASMs

Numbers indicate the branded operation cost Republic about $60 million while the fixed fee per departure made Republic about $20 million. Maybe branded flying in competition with the other LCCs and legacies is a little tougher than Beford initially thought.

Better yet, why don't you go slander God somewhere else? See, there are both sides to that, my friend. Of course, I am one of them thar bible thumpin, gun lovin right wing extremists that are intolerant of other's poor behavior.

You might want to stop having sex with your sister then republic vermon

Your point seemed to be that since the E190s were used for your "branded" flying, nobody else was hurt by your pathetic E190 wages. However, as I recall there were still YX pilots flying when the 190s showed up (not to mention the 300 furloughed). I'm sure you don't need to be reminded that the top of your E190 payscale was less than I got paid as a first year Boeing driver. I guess you view that as okay though because you were only screwing your "brothers and sisters".

I find sibling screwing a little disgusting, evidently you don't...

Your pay scale was better than ALL regionals out there. How can you blame any regional for that? I guess I should have made a point and called the company and said you know, the Midwest guys want their money more than my family needs mine, right? Sounds silly, doesn't it? When we negotiate this next contract, then you can start pointing fingers if we accept a substandard contract. There were still YX pilots flying the line when there were Republic pilots on furlough. YOU are the blame for that. Doesn't sound cool when the tables are turned, does it? You were screwing your brothers and sisters. I agree sibling screwing is unacceptable so don't do it again. No I do not need to be reminded about our pay scale. But you know what? There are some things you need to be reminded of.

We own Midwest and Frontier. What's your point?

That is correct Shublicqua bought to financially struggling airlines. Of course, they bought it with money they made by flying the cheapest labor on planes that they have no business flying and costing jobs at the majors but they did buy those companies fair and square.

How about the branded flying operation numbers?

Branded RASM: $0.0953
Branded CASM: $0.1113
Branded capacity: 3.7 Billion ASMs

Numbers indicate the branded operation cost Republic about $60 million while the fixed fee per departure made Republic about $20 million. Maybe branded flying in competition with the other LCCs and legacies is a little tougher than Beford initially thought.

Yup, I would bet it is tougher than he thought. Here's to hoping for good times for airlines and contracts!

That is correct Shublicqua bought to financially struggling airlines. Of course, they bought it with money they made by flying the cheapest labor on planes that they have no business flying and costing jobs at the majors but they did buy those companies fair and square.

Cheap yes, as all regionals are. That's why airlines go with these companies. Cheapest? Uh no. I believe there are a good amount of same seat airplanes flying around with a much worse contract. Your argument would suggest any 76 seat airplane would be included in your statement, but you forget that it is because of ALL regional airlines that the industry is the way it is. That includes 50 seaters! Expressjet anyone? I wish those mainliners would have held onto scope. We would all be in better shape.

And there are other boards to go to and slander God. Glad I don't fly with ya though.

Wait until your jerking gear for a 18 year pissed off Midwest guy. I worked with some of those heathen Harley riding guys, you're in for a treat. Amen brother, AMEN.

And I mean that with utmost respect for the former Midwest guys. Some of whom were flying for Eastern, Midway and Pan Am long before Bedford graduated from FSU.

If there is such things as a god or "God", I can assure you he is not talking to B Bedford. Do you actually think B Bedford even believes in God? He is a scumbag. Nothing less and nothing more.

Yes,and your cheap labor at Colgan allowed then to buy Pinnacle,hmmm ? Great job you did there,defending the profession and all.

Latest resources

Back