Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She got a better job...

Congrats!

The CP getting a new job kinda takes a leg out from under Regions, or at least throws a wrench into the gears. Is anybody left qualified for the CP position should RA magically start up tomorrow? As each day passes, another pilot gets hired on somewhere else...and Regions is one step closer to starting over at Square One. Doug's Prediction at Recovery: One in a Million

Hold that thought, the new prediction just came in off the teletype: 3 in a Million

This is old news by now, but I haven't seen anyone mention it here yet. Regions did not get awarded the STL EAS routes. They were split between Big Sky and Great Lakes.

871 was a POS but that was a nice paintjob...

If the government cheese is gone it's over...I wonder if anyone will ever know what or who really happened-and which wallets got thicker(?)...howisit that 11 year old manuals and proceedures are suddenly unsafe?

Good luck guys and gals. You know, I've said that so many times but I really mean it. There are so many good memories that I have flying with so many really fine people, so many jokes with the gsa's-so much milk and so many chicken lips-all we had was each other to get the job done cause it dang sure wasn't for the money.

Frack!

Well, all y'all deserved better. Now you will have to go get it!

Rumors are growing of a party. A "cockroach party". Never been to one of them! Probably will miss that too, dang it!

I just hate it when work interfears with life!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back