• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great sleuthing work, Berkut! You could moonlight as a CyberPI!
Moonlighting would require that I have a job in the first place.

It's well known on the street that AV80R's lady digs his massive back hair

Wrooong, it's the swenglish meatballs :D By the way, she says she's not talking to you anymore...

...oh that's right, Euro's do not have body hair;)

Don't be jealous my friend. At least you are a living proof Darwin was right! :laugh:

Hey, I emailed you a link to a phone that was Skype capable. Never heard back so I'm not sure if I have your correct email address. Let me know?

I am sure some kid is salivating and thinking.... so I could fly a Jetstream!!!!!! Awesome, and they are going to pay me $5k to do it........

Current and qualified in the JS.... now that is funny.

Um...has anyone read the updated RegionsAir website at http://www.regionsair.com/? What the heck is that all about?

Are there even any employees left that haven't found a new job?

Wow! Is that a joke? Is Berkut playing a cyper-prank on us? What the hell is the talk about 'brotherhood?' The 'let's roll' comment once again shows Symrna White Trash bad taste and is totally disrespectful to the real aviation heroes of 9/11.:puke:

I was only kidding about the Spanish comment.... but Regions Air wasn't... it is literally on the website:

Pilots

RegionsAir is planning to resume operations in the near future. We are now accepting resumes from pilots to staff flight operations in the US, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic. Sign-on bonuses of $2500 to $5000 are available for qualified and current Jetstream 31/32/41 and Saab 340 applicants. If interested in becoming a part of our team please forward your resume using the link below:

RegionsAir está planeando reasumir operaciones en el futuro cercano. Ahora estamos aceptando curriculums vitae de pilotos para operaciones en los E.E.U.U., Puerto Rico, y la República Dominicana. Primas de $2500 a $5000 US se ofrecen a pilotos calificados en Jetstream 31/32/41 o/y SAAB 340. Por favor, hagáse seguir su curriculum vitae usando el acoplamiento abajo si está interesado:

Hey, I emailed you a link to a phone that was Skype capable. Never heard back so I'm not sure if I have your correct email address. Let me know?
Oops, sorry dude. Akeem’s vile “back-hair” comment sent me into a severe depression. I mean first he calls my lady fat, then he makes fun of my euro back hair! So needless to say, while I was being treated with prozac I totally forgot to reply to you.

But I digress – Today I jumpseated on Delta and then on ASA and ran into a former Rejex’er (who’s a current Citrus’er) who told me some great news about ya!

So I must ask, is it still FlyFastLiveSlow or is it Captain FlyFastLiveSlow now?
See Carola (TBN) was right – Good things do happen to good people!

CONGRATS my brother from another mother!!! :)

Oops, sorry dude. Akeem’s vile “back-hair” comment sent me into a severe depression. I mean first he calls my lady fat, then he makes fun of my euro back hair! So needless to say, while I was being treated with prozac I totally forgot to reply to you.

Personally, I think your Euro back hair adds character. Prozac, huh? Got any left?

But I digress – Today I jumpseated on Delta and then on ASA and ran into a former Rejex’er (who’s a current Citrus’er) who told me some great news about ya!

So I must ask, is it still FlyFastLiveSlow or is it Captain FlyFastLiveSlow now?
See Carola (TBN) was right – Good things do happen to good people!

CONGRATS my brother from another mother!!! :)
Thanks. :beer: Still gotta get past the ex-EAL guys in the puzzle palace though. And I keep hearing something about captain dingdong from SG. Don't even ask, you don't wanna know. I'll just say it involves a failed doorbell repair. :nuts:

Who was the ex-rejexer? I miss Carola. She was fun.

Hey on the photo thing....if I correlate a caption to a picture file number, will that work??????

Hawaiimei-your avatar, is it a Waco (tough to tell on the small pic)? Which Model???

Hey FFLS, Congrats! That was pretty quick!

Thanks!! Gotta study for the mind mazes now. EEWW!

Latest resources

Back