recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, I didn't translate my response quite right. I agree with you 100%:beer:

I don't think things are nearly as bad as Luthi makes them out to be. And as a furloughee I want honesty, not rally the troops propoganda. Also want a leader acting professional in all circumstances.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

We are hiring!

Sorry, missed ya.

Unfortunately I can't afford to go there even if I had a chance, unless your starting FO salary is anywhere close to $80K. I've done my time in the lower pay gigs, now I will only take positions that'll further enhance the families situation. No offense to Avantair, I've heard everyone seems pretty content over there.

Last edited:
...now I will only take positions that'll further enhance the families situation. No offense to Avantair, I've heard everyone seems pretty content over there.

It's all a matter of perspective, for sure. As a refugee from the Regionals, my QOL took a huge step up after coming here. Just got my W-2, and I can't believe that I made six figures flying a 12,150 pound airplane. (Year 5 Captain pay, 8/6 schedule with some overtime). I've never been able to provide for my family as well as I am right now.

I've said it before, but I believe that all of our greenest pastures are just around the corner! :beer:

Just to make sure we're on the same page, I fully support the recall.. I can't imagine how Luthi has acted in meetings with the EMT. While I don't trust the EMT, I don't trust Luthi has had our best interests in mind either..

Do you hold the same opinion now that light has been shed on how DL acted?

I find it very telling that the same people that want to hang ML are giving DL a pass...

Every last one of the EB should be kicked out. Going public with details on a recall effort for internal union issues is not becoming of the leadership and they do not deserve to keep their positions.

ML is being recalled (attempted) DL is not.. Whomever posted that DL was being recalled is either just un-informed or didn't receive high marks in reading comprehension:D

Latest resources

Back